Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for Submissive Girl  (Read 3564 times)

phil77

Hi gents,

I am a lover of submissive girls that can go the extra mile. However all of my previous subs have left London and it si hard to find a really submissive PSE type girl now.

Does any one have any recommendations. I am aware of some reports on here but even those girls appear not to be on AW any more.

Is this a sign of the times - lack of submissive girls?

RSVP

Offline petercamford

Although not a spring chicken this girl sounds quite submissive (read her feedback/field reports) and quite sexy too !

Stella Chalmers on AW

External Link/Members Only

Offline Brompton

Although not a spring chicken this girl sounds quite submissive (read her feedback/field reports) and quite sexy too !

Stella Chalmers on AW

This lady seems to have great AW feedback but nothing here.

I too like a submissive lady, in her gallery on AW she is taking a selfie that looks like in a shop changing room but facially doesn't look that pretty, although not the best of angles. Can anyone give further information re her features or a review?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 07:32:20 pm by Bonetti »

Offline stampjones

I feel like I might have posted this before so dont want to get accused of touting and its been a few years since Ive been there, so no idea what the gen is these days, but this used to be an ok venue for that kind of thing
My main complaint was that there was no OWO which kind of spoiled the "scenes" for me. May have changed now though

Offline Brompton

Stella Chalmers on AW

No reply yet to an email I sent Stella last night so before I end up blowing £200 as very tempted I would really appreciate any good/bad comments especially re facial look, would rather go with UKP advice than anything off AW  :thumbsup:

Offline baranabus96

charissa is pretty sub from what i've heard.

Almost had a booking with her but had to cancel, she's into verbal abuse and humiliation which might not be what your after. She also does GFE but that's not what she seems to be known for.

Offline petercamford

No reply yet to an email I sent Stella last night so before I end up blowing £200 as very tempted I would really appreciate any good/bad comments especially re facial look, would rather go with UKP advice than anything off AW  :thumbsup:

I haven't seen her but did contact her with a view to making a booking and I remember when I asked her she readily emailed me a face pic (from which I seem to remember she looked quite hot) . I don't have it any longer but just writing this as I am sure she will send you one if you ask. She came up on a 'massage' search which is how she came to my notice and although I was tempted I thought her specialties were a little too robust for my tender temperament. Would love to hear what she is like if anyone does give her a try.   

Offline Brompton

I haven't seen her but did contact her with a view to making a booking and I remember when I asked her she readily emailed me a face pic (from which I seem to remember she looked quite hot) . I don't have it any longer but just writing this as I am sure she will send you one if you ask. She came up on a 'massage' search which is how she came to my notice and although I was tempted I thought her specialties were a little too robust for my tender temperament. Would love to hear what she is like if anyone does give her a try.

Thanks for the response. The photo in her Gallery in the shop changing room wasn't too definitive hence my question but appreciate your comments  :thumbsup:

Offline a203203

I feel like I might have posted this before so dont want to get accused of touting and its been a few years since Ive been there, so no idea what the gen is these days, but this used to be an ok venue for that kind of thing
My main complaint was that there was no OWO which kind of spoiled the "scenes" for me. May have changed now though

hi -- this is interesting, what were the rates you paid, and how is this different from a typical WG set up?

Offline unus669

hi -- this is interesting, what were the rates you paid, and how is this different from a typical WG set up?
Hi guys, I'm a newbie, so be gentle😎. Has anybody seen Stella Chamlers yet? She's submissive I hear. Is she into FF?

Offline stampjones

As I mentioned havent been for a long time but I seem to recall it was 100/150 for 30/60. I think you could pay 10 a stroke for cane if thats your bag. Definitely very submissive and into role play. The quality of the girls declined and i stopped going. Not sure what its like now

Offline unus669

Thanks for the response. The photo in her Gallery in the shop changing room wasn't too definitive hence my question but appreciate your comments  :thumbsup:

Hey😎  You seen he yet?

Offline MilleMiglia

Not in the UK, but will travel:

Some seriously good write ups on ISG.

Offline Brompton

Hey😎  You seen he yet?

No not seen, made a booking, all seemed well as she had responded to emails, couple days before sent email to arrange where to meet etc was met with "yes ok" WTF!

Day before no response to another email,  in the end it wasn't boding well so I cancelled hotel & tx/emailed politely to say don't bother. AW f/back good but she didn't seem reliable to me.

Offline unus669

No not seen, made a booking, all seemed well as she had responded to emails, couple days before sent email to arrange where to meet etc was met with "yes ok" WTF!

Day before no response to another email,  in the end it wasn't boding well so I cancelled hotel & tx/emailed politely to say don't bother. AW f/back good but she didn't seem reliable to me.

Not good, would like a review on here rather than AW.

Offline Brompton

She has now deleted her AW profile.