Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blackburn Curvy English MILF. Chorley, Lancashire  (Read 2347 times)

Offline zeddster

External Link/Members Only

Went a while back and this has to be the worst experience I've had. 

Finding her place was a struggle and her direction telling was poor. It's at the back through a gate at the back as far as I remember.

She only offers massage contrary to what the ad says and her massage skills are absolutely rubbish and it's painful.

Her conversations are weird talking about aliens?! She's very weird. Talking about politics and weird subjects.

She gave some of money back because she realised I wasn't happy and she said she needed to go somewhere and she couldn't even give me a happy ending as her she was literally hurting my dick.

She also threated me if I left a bad review of her or reported her ad as she claims she knew "some people"

:thumbsdown: Would never recommend and stay well away .

Offline sir wanksalot

External Link/Members Only

Went a while back and this has to be the worst experience I've had. 

Finding her place was a struggle and her direction telling was poor. It's at the back through a gate at the back as far as I remember.

She only offers massage contrary to what the ad says and her massage skills are absolutely rubbish and it's painful.

Her conversations are weird talking about aliens?! She's very weird. Talking about politics and weird subjects.

She gave some of money back because she realised I wasn't happy and she said she needed to go somewhere and she couldn't even give me a happy ending as her she was literally hurting my dick.

She also threated me if I left a bad review of her or reported her ad as she claims she knew "some people"

:thumbsdown: Would never recommend and stay well away .

I can view a woman's profile photos, analyse the background, assess the condition of her house and just KNOW if she's going to be shit or not. I possess an unsung super power.

You were brave to take this one on.

Offline Rogerthedodger78

She looks like a dinner lady.
How much exactly did you pay and get refunded OP ?

Offline tr!gger

She has used a few aliases over the years and there are a few threads all of which paint the same picture. Here's the most recent:-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=305375.msg3197142#msg3197142

Offline Roscoe111

She sounds a nasty piece of work- but in defence of the OP, I see a certain allure of an average looking/accessible SP… who might just go like the sh1t house door in a gale… very rare for it to actually turn out that way… but good when it does!  Sorry it didn’t work out!

Offline Bikerman

Saved me few quid i was thinking of seeing her
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tyramhall

Based on the photos of the face what the fuck would possess anybody to see her!

Offline Bikerman

Like a cast member from the film deliverance...cue banjo playing
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac