Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantra Spa - Krakow. Neutral to Positive  (Read 987 times)

Offline Bob Suruncle

Not sure if this is the place to post a review, no doubt the mods will move if necessary.

Recent visit to Krakow with Mrs Suruncle, so did the research on here before I left good old Blighty. Thanks to https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=394618.msg4002672#msg4002672 , I thought I would TOFTT and settled on Tantraspa External Link/Members Only. That's the English language version of the website.

The website gives a whole range of "services" and prices although its basically a load of bollocks as the offers are: 60 minute Massage with HJ (200zl / £40ish), Massage with b2b (250zl / £50ish) and Massage with b2b and touching (300zl / £60ish). I went for the massage with HJ.

The massage takes place in a private apartment at the address given in the contacts section of the website. Its about 3 miles from the Old Town and easy to get to by public transport (just take the 72 tram to the Cemetery Terminus and its about 10 minutes walk). Putting the address in Google maps shows the block of apartments. Communications were good and in English. I used the number from the website and used WhatsApp. So far so good...

Date arranged, time agreed and off we go. Obviously I took all the normal precautions, no cards, no valuables etc. Just my phone and 250zl. The actual apartment number was given to me about 60 minutes before arrival. Duly arrived and had to wait a few minutes for the previous punter to depart so went for a walk around the block. Arrived back to see a guy hanging around outside. As I went to the block he came over and asked if I was going upstairs for a massage. My first thought was that it was a diversion to somewhere else but no, he went on about the girls upstairs being scammers and had tried "upgrade" him to the 300zl package and they used psychology to convince you, blah! blah! - he obviously needs to join this site :D. He did say that they got him out as "soon as it was finished" - by that I took it that once he had popped it was game over. I decided to take the chance and up I went.

Normal greeting from behind the door. First impressions were good. The OP was shortish (5'4" maybe), blond (natural), slim (about size 8, no more than size 10) with A cup chebs - firm and pointed. Yummy! Oh and she was probably no older than 20. Like our friend downstairs said, she couldn't tell the time so she must have been young :D. At this point it became obvious that there were two OP's working from the apartment. I didn't see the other one though.

It soon became apparent that she had been subjected to a charisma by-pass :dash:. No smiles and a quick "its an hour, two showers and 40 minute massage, my friend said  you want a massage and hands ending". I confirmed the arrangement and quickly volunteered that I had only brought 200zl with me. That put paid to any up-selling and with that was shown the shower and given a towel. Then into the room. She went out whilst I undressed (how professional :D) and came back with only a thong on. There was a mirror on the floor against the wall so it was easy to see what was going on. She was really a stunner and it was pleasant to see her in action as she leant across my back.

The massage started on the legs and then went on to the the back. No CC swipes although she wasn't avoiding the buttocks and gave them a good massage. It was reasonably sensual and with the view in the mirror it was good. At about 25 minutes I was asked to turn over. Normally you would expect some massage of the legs etc. and then onto the grand finale. Nope, not here, it was a quick splosh of baby oil and straight onto the old fella. No finesse, no stroking, no nothing. If she was a bit older and you could imagine that she had worked in a bar, you would think that she was Poland's entry to the "who can pull a yard of ale fastest" competition. After about 4 minutes she worked out that maybe it would be a good idea to stop tugging and maybe explore the rest of the crown jewels, well for about twenty seconds anyway. Then it was back to the Bet Lynch inspired pint pulling competition. At that point she said "You have got two minutes". Fortunately at that point I popped all over her hands - oh well accidents do happen :D.

With that I said thanks and she went to the kitchen to wash her hands and I went to have the second shower. Shower over and off I went. The whole performance from ringing the doorbell to go in and going back out over the threshold was about 35 minutes tops.

Bottom line? It was ok. I have said neutral just because it wasn't an hour. Having said that, the OP was stunning (I can live without charisma), the massage was ok and she's obviously on a learning curve as far as the HJ is concerned. For £40 I don't feel cheated and its certainly cheaper than the UK - with a better girl. Would I go again? probably not as there is at least another place in Krakow to try.

Offline thebadooboy

Am in KK this Thursday. Wil likely give this one a miss.

Offline YorkshireLad

Yeah avoid tantra & paradise reef (the best girls work at their Warsaw location), both were crap when I visited.

These are the best…

External Link/Members Only

Offline thebadooboy

Did you try this one?

I wouldn't mind the one on the left..

Offline Count Duckula

going back a few years but there used to be a place a 10 min walk up Dluga (just off centrum area) that was decent. cant see it in google maps though.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 03:23:29 pm by Count Duckula »