Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeing the previous punter leaving  (Read 10229 times)

Online sparkus

I must have missed this earlier this week through skim-reading; but when I read it this morning, I couldn't help thinking, "What a civilised set-up!"

My Regular before I had reluctantly to stop ordering a repeat prescription of Tadalafil didn't quite have that sort of arrangement but she frequently mentioned other clients' forenames or a nickname - I don't know if they're members of UKP or not - and I've actually met one of them. Like me ;) , he's quite a civilised bloke and definitely one - another! - of the good guys.

Incidentally, having seen where Markc, whom I've quoted at the top of this, reviews; and knowing that Phoenix is a fellow north-westerner, I can fairly definitely state, despite his avatar, that the Phoenix is not[/u] the punter I've highlighted in the paragraph above!!  ;)  And it certainly wasn't me!! :D :lol:

I saw a quite decent provider a couple of years back and when she told me her age and her mother's (a year younger than me) I was taken aback but she 'assured' me that she sees clients of all ages, her oldest regular being 76.

TBH once down below stops working then I won't be using anything to make it but would probably appreciate the sight and touch of a hefty pair of chebs every now and again, not to mention a decent minge.

Online FiveKnuckles

think it was my third punt that I was caught in a conveyor.  the excitement and adrenaline rush {plus having paid for parking} made me stay.

told to walk to door and text outside.  A punter opens front door to leave and I'm greeted by WG in a tube dress.  Thinking back she did use her phone before the session started, most likely asked next punter go to door and text?

Emptied my balls, as I step out there's 2 punters and another girl in the hallway, plus another walking up the drive and quickly turning.  Glad I had the mask on  :cool:

definitely not for faint hearted.  I don't think she wiped

Offline joe diddley

Lost count the number of times I saw the previous punter or I was seen by the next punter. It was a bit awkward at first but after a few times never gave it a second thought.

Years and years ago though, the most awkward was when I was going up one of the Soho joints and I see one of my lecturers from uni coming out of the girl's flat.

We both decided we didn't know each other. It made for some funny lectures afterwards.

Happens all the time for those of us who frequent the Soho walkups. Unless you're famous or well known locally, it isn't really an issue as far as I'm concerned. A slight concern for me insofar as I partly grew up in Soho but that was so long ago and I've never had an unlucky "reunion" on the stairs or coming out of the door. As I emerged from one Soho threshold, a fellow once shouted at me (in good humour), "you dirty bugger". I just smiled and walked on.

Online Steely Dan

Why not dress up as a clown and then they may think he was giving a kids birthday party?
If she gives him OWO and lets him CIM, she'll say, 'hmm, this tastes funny'

Online JontyR

If she gives him OWO and lets him CIM, she'll say, 'hmm, this tastes funny'
Brilliant!!  :lol:

Offline JonasG

It's not shit.. this is what I was told..

So ruus cluut boombacluut sien sien sien

I've only ever punted girls between £80-£100 for 30 mins and in all the WGs I've seen in my time, very very few were genuinely unhygienic.

Obviously this forum helps so you get to see the good ones but it's rare I've encountered a WG who isn't clean, or noticeably unhygienic.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2022, 08:05:33 am by JonasG »

Offline DDMC30

Almost every time I have seen what I suspect to be the previous punter leaving as I enter the apartment/building/wherever, I have had a slightly disappointing experience. And that's not due to me being squeamish, generally there has been less enthusiasm shown by the WG. These days if I see a punter leaving as I walk in I tend to bail. I'm expecting much better service if a WG has had a rest and shower in between.

Online Doc Holliday

Mate of mine used to take a clipboard and a pen along with him in the hope that any curtain twitching neighbours, etc thought he was just carrying out a survey. Sometimes he'd take a tool bag instead, only containing a couple of tools and something like a hammer or spirit level poking out one corner.

I have always been very nervous about being recognised etc .... until I worked out a cunning cover plan.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Thephoenix

I have always been very nervous about being recognised etc .... until I worked out a cunning cover plan.

Full cream Mrs?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 10:44:58 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline Atrueyorkie

The reverse almost happened to me. Over ran and I was just curious what does the next punter look like. Obviously didn’t want to bump into him so left a good gap. Strangely enough much younger than I expected which again broke my general impression that the average punter is either old or built like a darts player

Online sparkus

The reverse almost happened to me. Over ran and I was just curious what does the next punter look like. Obviously didn’t want to bump into him so left a good gap. Strangely enough much younger than I expected which again broke my general impression that the average punter is either old or built like a darts player

I always thought sleazy bloke in a dirty mac.

Most sighted: shaven head 40s bloke/white van man type
Increasingly sighted: young and affluent looking

Offline Atrueyorkie

Yep, when I first started punting it was the older 40’s, more than likely bald or clearly getting on in life punters I saw. More recently coming out of post covid it’s a much younger audience. People who look like they’re probably just in university or mid 20’s

Interesting observation, Is the demographic changing  :unknown:

Offline Atrueyorkie

I searched dirty Mac coat and couldn’t stop laughing at this image  :D

Online sparkus

Yep, when I first started punting it was the older 40’s, more than likely bald or clearly getting on in life punters I saw. More recently coming out of post covid it’s a much younger audience. People who look like they’re probably just in university or mid 20’s

Interesting observation, Is the demographic changing  :unknown:

I saw a Rom in Farringdon (think I reviewed...) but as per usual was kept waiting... worked out that the well scrubbed media-type looking young chap who bounded into a waiting Uber as I was going in was the previous client.

Was the same going into a Latina brothel recently (actually on two occasions).

Offline cunningman

Almost every time I have seen what I suspect to be the previous punter leaving as I enter the apartment/building/wherever, I have had a slightly disappointing experience. And that's not due to me being squeamish, generally there has been less enthusiasm shown by the WG. These days if I see a punter leaving as I walk in I tend to bail. I'm expecting much better service if a WG has had a rest and shower in between.

Might be unfair if there are several girls working a flat.

Offline DDMC30

Might be unfair if there are several girls working a flat.

Yes that is a good point. Always a bit of a gamble I suppose

Online Newtothisstuff

If I pass the previous punter as he's leaving, I join him.
If he's just leaving, she hasn't had time to even have a proper wash.  I'm sick to death of hearing SPs whinging in their profiles about clients needing to be clean and show respect... then not even be bothered to have a wash between punters.  No thanks. I'll fuck off and find someone who knows what a bar of soap is for.  We pay these girls a hell of a lot of money. The least they can do is have a proper wash between punters.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 05:55:40 pm by Newtothisstuff »

Offline Lewis

The least they can do is have a proper wash between punters.

If you both went back, she might oblige  :D

Offline MrMatrix

If I pass the previous punter as he's leaving, I join him.
If he's just leaving, she hasn't had time to even have a proper wash.  I'm sick to death of hearing SPs whinging in their profiles about clients needing to be clean and show respect... then not even be bothered to have a wash between punters.  No thanks. I'll fuck off and find someone who knows what a bar of soap is for.  We pay these girls a hell of a lot of money. The least they can do is have a proper wash between punters.
You are of course quite right. But its happened to most serious punters I would think. Ive been in the bathroom as the next punter walks in and I've slipped out behind him. Yes its not good being on a conveyor belt. :vomit:

Offline aj91

Maybe because I've never fucked a girl with a mate there, but I kind it odd and dirty (Some might like that).

I once saw a punter coming out, which explained why she kept me waiting even though she told me to come down to the door of her basement flat.

Once I saw this shy little guy coming out he almost shit himself when he saw me. I left because there's no way I would be getting clean sheets and she would probably have rushed the shower and generally been short on the hygiene.

In those instances I prefer to just leave and go to the next.

Offline MonkeyMarco

I once saw an SP who’s tits stank of pussy.
I guess her previous guest (or previous, previous…) must have had his fingers in there and then followed on with some boob grope-age.

Offline MrMatrix

I once saw an SP who’s tits stank of pussy.
I guess her previous guest (or previous, previous…) must have had his fingers in there and then followed on with some boob grope-age.
Ive kissed a burd only to realise the previous guy has given her a facial and she hasnt washed properly, bloody awful :vomit:

Offline StingRay

Ive kissed a burd only to realise the previous guy has given her a facial and she hasnt washed properly, bloody awful :vomit:

Some guys would pay extra for that, or cum still on tits! xxx   :(

Offline Adoniron

I think it was Samantha's parlour in Manchester where you never saw another punter ? They used to hide you in a spare room while the next punter went in ?? Sandys had punters sat waiting and world famous babes the girls would sit there among the punters waiting to be picked.

In the Hull parlours you will never see another punter. They are very careful to ensure that. Very different to Manchester, Sheffield and Leeds (when Leeds used to have parlours) where you all sit together like waiting to see the dentist.

Offline MrMatrix

Some guys would pay extra for that, or cum still on tits! xxx   :(
Youre joking it wasnt nice :vomit:

Offline EvilS

I had the opposite on my last bit of fun. Saw the next guy approaching the door as I was leaving. Sucks for him I'd just emptied a weeks worth of cum in her mouth and over he tits with the 2nd pop. Hope she had mouthwash and a shower 😂 😂 😂

Offline GreyDave

:hi: As an old Soho Walk up user  :cool:

I have met regular faces that ive seen about Soho and often said Not Worth it to as Ive walked or had it said to me as ive climbed stairs .

I expect to be going in there after some other guy has either warmed her up or disapointed her with an even smaller cock than mine :dance:

Soho gals are used to having punters wait on stair chair in couple of places in the kitch with maid or behind a screen in same room !!! :D :D Which ive done and then had a guy listening in on me as ive do business with WG ... Meeting other punters is fine its the Hogger Shaven headed tatooed Alfa Pratts ive seen at parties and some times near punts that gets me .. :hi: Licking tits and kissing has always been the risky bit re un washed WG s but hey ho thats what wet wipes are for and ive wiped many a fine pair down before sucking its the taste of lube spemicide on clits after last punters been in that is often annoying  :P ;) depending on clit and slit size  :hi: