Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Grumpy old man & WG timekeeping  (Read 1347 times)

Offline RedKettle

Had a very rare punt booked for 7 this evening at my hotel.  Got a text about 6.30 saying it would be about 7.45 and possibly 8 - I took that as 8.

I am sorry but whilst in the past I would have waited around now I am simply not doing it.  Many WGs just do not seem to get it that when trying to fit in punting on work trips we are often juggling various commitments and just cannot bump an evening by an hour - I have a phone call booked to be made at 8.30.  If earlier in the day she had said 8 then I would have rearranged around that.

Received a replay saying I should have more patience - it is not about patience it is about diary management - for me.  WGs need to understand that when being paid £150 to £200 to turn up at a specific time they should do that.

I understand things happen but the reason here was being tired from a day at work - I assume she knew what time her work was going to finish when we booked a meeting at 7.

Anyway have got that annoyance off my chest I am going to get on with my evening and at least know that I have saved £150.

Just as a general point I do think that if we are less patience and accommodating (and I confess I have let WGs get away with poor timekeeping in the past) perhaps we will force a change in attitude.  (I accept that many are excellent but there is a significant proportion who are not.)

Offline Atlas1957

I've bent over backwards a few times (moved bookings back 4 or 5 hours on short notice, moved a booking forward by an hour once and that was much harder) and never really felt like I received any sort of benefit for it.

I do also find that some (not all) WGs seem to have no concept of how 'normal' office jobs work. I've been asked by quite a few why I can't come to see them Monday to Friday between the hours of 9 to 5... Although that is also perhaps a sign of how many people in general work rotating shift based work where their free days in a week might change week to week and be any day or how many punters are either retired or self employed.

Offline JontyR

I hear your pain brother. The "work away bonk" is a fretful beast. And there is the matter of if you do complain then the service level may well suffer.

I think the key is to review. The best will get more business, the duff will have to up their game. Patterns of behaviour will get noticed.

Offline Ghost89

I’m sure if it was the other way round the wg would have not been happy either!

Offline Edwin D

I suspect that perhaps the 'work from home' crowd have done the office 9-to-5ers over here. Increased flexibility, lockdowns aside, has led WG's in the direction of us all being accommodating for time changes.

Offline PaulRuff

Reckon she was trying to fit another punter in personally, quick half hour at your previously booked time...

Offline teddyking

Don’t have any guilt buddy. I’ve read once on this forum that some punter was made to wait 30 mins in the rain and cold for his punt , and he paid £250 for an hour. It’s about time we act as punters that are paying fat wads of cash so should be treated with respect. Nowadays I always spin around back into my car and drive off if the WG asks me to wait any more than five minutes. It’s just self respect and principle that matters most
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline trainspotter

Nowadays I always spin around back into my car and drive off if the WG asks me to wait any more than five minutes. It’s just self respect and principle that matters most
[/quote]

+1

I am not prepared to hang around outside or near the premises as I feel, possibly unnecessarily, awkward and conspicuous.
What has arisen twice is that suddenly a girl has been available immediately instead of up to 30 mins later when I have said politely that I was in the right place at the right time and could not wait. I still didn't go ahead with the meet politely saying I didn't want to rush her but in reality not wishing to risk seeing a departing punter or going in after a rushed changeover.

Offline Mr Doodle

It’s about time we act as punters that are paying fat wads of cash so should be treated with respect.

If they treated us like clients - which is what we are - then yes, they would treat us with respect. If I treated my clients like that, I would be broke.

Offline RedKettle

I’m sure if it was the other way round the wg would have not been happy either!

Agreed and I try very hard to always be on time or if something happens to prevent that to let them know.  It just does not happen in reverse.

I do get that it is difficult, I have had a few years of health issues and have had to cancel meetings booked in advance, but I would never let a start time slip by an hour just because I had been at work all day.

Online hendrix

I mostly punt with regulars, and one of the criteria that helps me chose a reg is timekeeping. I cannot stand lateness. I don't do it (exceptional circumstances only) and I find it rude and disrespectful.

Got that off my chest  :lol:

Online Punterperson1971

I mostly punt with regulars, and one of the criteria that helps me chose a reg is timekeeping. I cannot stand lateness. I don't do it (exceptional circumstances only) and I find it rude and disrespectful.

Got that off my chest  :lol:
Same here stick to my regular or some I’ve seen numerous times as they are well reviewed anyway on here and convenient for me as well as local

Offline belamy85

I'm in full agreement with the OP and would have done the same. It really annoys me too when SPs mess you around with timings, esp (if like me) you have a hectic life and meets have to be scheduled around other things. I would have been particularly narked by her reply telling him to be more patient. Over the years I've come across this double standard before when WGs complain about no shows and bad time keeping and then are guilty of the exact same thing. Obviously not all of them, and many are very professional with making sure they are ready on time... But still enough of them to be a thing. Like other posters, nowadays if l get messed around by more than 10 mins I cut my losses.

All this makes me think of another double standard where girls insist on good hygiene for their clients (understandably, and it should be a given) but aren't the freshest themselves. But that's probably a subject for another posting...

Offline Hobbit

Any girl that messes you around with timing or shows any kind of bad timekeeping such as lateness, shortchanging of time, or rearranging appointments usually is a shit provider and I wouldn't see. She is probably seeing multiple clients a day that she can't manage or is scatty as a drunken Mr Bean. I would avoid anyone like that and look for someone better. We pay enough to deserve a decent service. :hi:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 12:11:53 pm by Hobbit »

Offline belamy85

Any girl that messes you around with timing or shows any kind of bad timekeeping such as lateness, shortchanging of time, or rearranging appointments usually is a shit provider and I wouldn't see.

I agree there seems to be a link between bad time keeping and quality of service provided. Not always but it's as good an indicator as any.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Trying to bump time back by 60mins only 30mins beforehand is almost certainly going to result in punter cancelling, it's not impatience - it's just logistics. They always moan about us assuming they lie about all day just waiting for our call but it cuts both ways.... we aren't just lollng around happy to receive them "whenever" either. We too have tight schedules and windows to work around.

Offline Home Alone

Trying to bump time back by 60mins only 30mins beforehand is almost certainly going to result in punter cancelling, it's not impatience - it's just logistics. They always moan about us assuming they lie about all day just waiting for our call but it cuts both ways.... we aren't just lollng around happy to receive them "whenever" either. We too have tight schedules and windows to work around.

And even if we don't, we should act as though we do.

I wouldn't put up with shoddy service in any other purchase I'm making; don't see why I should for this one. If an SP thinks it's acceptable to 'bump' us to squeeze in another punter, there's only one way to show her it isn't.

Offline Will2k

Turn it around. You have been employed to be at a location for a work event and the time was agreed in advance. Should you be late you would not be paid as the job would go to another.

Offline Rentahero3000

Fair enough. The second message is a bit cheeky blaming you for lack of patience. Well said.

Online petermisc

Many of the previous replies seem to have overlooked that this was an outcall.  With outcalls, I do think that you have to be a bit more accepting that the appointment may not be to the dot.  A girl may have trouble getting a taxi, the taxi may turn up late, it may get stuck in traffic, she may have trouble finding you, and so on.  Agency girls who have their own driver can arrive early and wait in the car until the booked time, but an independent coming in a taxi may be unhappy to wait around in an unfamiliar area if she arrives significantly early.  With an outcall, particularly with an independent, I usually allow a reasonable latitude, depending on how far she is travelling, and also that she may well turn up early.  However, I do expect reasonable warning.

Offline lamboman

Nowadays I always spin around back into my car and drive off if the WG asks me to wait any more than five minutes. It’s just self respect and principle that matters most

Same for me 5 minutes and I'm going back to the car,would possibly consider turning around with a grovelling apology.
The more that do that the less piss taking there will be.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RedKettle

Many of the previous replies seem to have overlooked that this was an outcall.  With outcalls, I do think that you have to be a bit more accepting that the appointment may not be to the dot.  A girl may have trouble getting a taxi, the taxi may turn up late, it may get stuck in traffic, she may have trouble finding you, and so on.  Agency girls who have their own driver can arrive early and wait in the car until the booked time, but an independent coming in a taxi may be unhappy to wait around in an unfamiliar area if she arrives significantly early.  With an outcall, particularly with an independent, I usually allow a reasonable latitude, depending on how far she is travelling, and also that she may well turn up early.  However, I do expect reasonable warning.

But this was going to be an hour late! With the reason being she was tired from being at work. She would have known that when she accepted the booking that was only a day or so before.  Also if I had not communicated with her I don’t think I would have known she was running late.

It is one thing to send a text 15 minutes before to say traffic is terrible running 10 minutes late and quite another to leave the punter standing outside his hotel like an idiot.

She could have asked to move the start time when she took the booking.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Had a very rare punt booked for 7 this evening at my hotel.  Got a text about 6.30 saying it would be about 7.45 and possibly 8 - I took that as 8.

I am sorry but whilst in the past I would have waited around now I am simply not doing it.  Many WGs just do not seem to get it that when trying to fit in punting on work trips we are often juggling various commitments and just cannot bump an evening by an hour - I have a phone call booked to be made at 8.30.  If earlier in the day she had said 8 then I would have rearranged around that.

Received a replay saying I should have more patience - it is not about patience it is about diary management - for me.  WGs need to understand that when being paid £150 to £200 to turn up at a specific time they should do that.

I understand things happen but the reason here was being tired from a day at work - I assume she knew what time her work was going to finish when we booked a meeting at 7.

Anyway have got that annoyance off my chest I am going to get on with my evening and at least know that I have saved £150.

Just as a general point I do think that if we are less patience and accommodating (and I confess I have let WGs get away with poor timekeeping in the past) perhaps we will force a change in attitude.  (I accept that many are excellent but there is a significant proportion who are not.)
Her reply telling you to have more patience was out of order.

Online NickyBobby

Agreed, if it was the other way round and you turned up for an incall an hour late she wouldn’t appreciate being told to be more patient

Online petermisc

But this was going to be an hour late! With the reason being she was tired from being at work. She would have known that when she accepted the booking that was only a day or so before.  Also if I had not communicated with her I don’t think I would have known she was running late.

It is one thing to send a text 15 minutes before to say traffic is terrible running 10 minutes late and quite another to leave the punter standing outside his hotel like an idiot.
Agreed.  Expecting you to just suck up a one hour delay was totally out of order. She should have contacted you well in advance and asked if you still wanted to go ahead with the booking.  My beef was not with you, but those who replied along the lines that they would not accept even 5 minutes late.  That may work with incalls, but not with outcalls.

However, whether she would know how tired she would be after work several days in advance very much depends on her work.  If a full time WG, and in control of her bookings, she should make sure she is ready for your booking.  But saying she was meeting you after work suggests she has a regular job.  With some jobs, such as a nurse, one working day can be very different from another.  She may have had an unusually tiring shift, or had to work unexpectedly late.  Expecting someone to know that at the start of their shift would be unrealistic, let alone several days in advance.

I also don't understand your comment about leaving you standing outside your hotel like an idiot.  You surely weren't going to stand outside at the appointed time waiting for her to turn up without any message to say she was even on her way?  I wouldn't go outside until told she had either arrived, or was say 5 minutes away.  No way am I going to stand outside for god knows how long like a lemon.