Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does the description "Party Girl" put you off?  (Read 3851 times)

Online mills_and_bhuna

Yes. Definitely puts me off.
Fortunately these WGs are almost guaranteed to thoughtfully place another couple of red flags in their profile just to confirm that I'm probably better off looking elsewhere

Offline RogerThat

Turns me off.

I know it's none of my business, but I just see my money going up the wall.

Offline lillythesavage

Turns me off.

I know it's none of my business, but I just see my money going up the wall.

You mean up her nose surely :D

Offline tynetunnel

My experience (around 1000 punts), the research that I have been involved with at Manchester University , Dating / living with and befriending many WGs. The advertisement of partying to name a few

Okay, well that’s conclusive enough for me  :rolleyes:

Online Moby Dick

The 'Party girl' monika can interpreted by the WG two different ways... Either the drug taking, coke sniffing sort of party, of the sex party type.
Yeah and the few WG I’ve met who naively think it means group sex soon take it off when I explain it can also mean happy to indulge in drugs.
Drug use and the WG reliability/performance would put me off, her ability to handle multiple cock doesn’t. I tend to think it means the former, so I stay away.

Offline RogerThat

You mean up her nose surely :D

That reminds me of a story about a girl I used to work with. And she didn't put it up her nose :) But that is the usual place, yes.

Online dubs

Yeah I always think that a party girl will expect me to bring some charlie as well as the fee, and if I don’t then it will be a shit punt

Offline FLYING BLUE

My experience (around 1000 punts), the research that I have been involved with at Manchester University , Dating / living with and befriending many WGs. The advertisement of partying to name a few

1,000 punts!!!

Bloody hell - that's 1 punt every week for around 20 years, and a cost of anywhere between say £60,000 & £100,000....... :rolleyes:

Offline Rizzo220

What I've seen is mature SPs have "party girl" in their description. *insert facepalm
Slow down Gran and take your meds....
Banned reason: Previously banned Paris69 - still a fantasist
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline simon07

Majority of Viva Street now label themselves as party girls.
They look hot and yet i would not take the risk.

Offline Adoniron

Yes definitely. I have no desire to get involved with people who do drugs or those they associate with.

Offline Atrueyorkie

100%, as soon as I see that in the description I tend to steer away. Just my personal opinion but when I see that it makes me think they might be unstable or erratic.

Obviously people especially the young adults partake in that but seeing that in a WG is just a red flag. Each to their own and if that floats your boat cool. But I don’t and can’t see the sense of doing “parties” or whatever terminology you wanna label it. I’m there for one thing only and then go.

Offline WestCountryLad

I think party girl more specifically means they’re happy to snort coke with you.  Doesn’t bother me too much as long as she’s not completely out of it & concentrates on the job in hand.  Spent too many years in my youth snorting, smoking & swallowing all kinds of substances for me to be too hypocritical!

Personally, I love enjoying a spliff with a girl & then getting down to it, heightens the sensations IMO.  Don’t forget, most of the best artists over the years have created their best works whilst being under the influence of one thing or another & there’s definitely an art to being a good ho...
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 02:01:10 pm by WestCountryLad »

Offline tesla

Yes definitely. I have no desire to get involved with people who do drugs or those they associate with.

+ 1

Offline markballoon

Party girl is a big no for me.  Hate drugs and what the do to people.

Offline crawley99

Puts me off, I read it as "junkie"

Offline lamboman

Doesn't put me off,I don't think most girls that tick that box are really party girls.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline maxxblue

Doesn't put me off,I don't think most girls that tick that box are really party girls.

What makes you say that, lamboman?

Offline lamboman

What makes you say that, lamboman?

I mostly see S.Americans their idea of a party girl is a fun girl not one that takes drugs.

Offline Milfman1112

They will all stop advertising as "party girl" after reading this thread....
Seems most of us are put off by it.

Offline hermanmunster

I mostly see S.Americans their idea of a party girl is a fun girl not one that takes drugs.

My understanding - especially with S American girls  - is the exact opposite of your understanding?

Offline marc_hotsteppa

They will all stop advertising as "party girl" after reading this thread....
Seems most of us are put off by it.

Highly unlikely as don't forget, we on here, are only a very small percentage of people that WG's see.
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.

Offline lamboman

My understanding - especially with S American girls  - is the exact opposite of your understanding?

I ask them and have never had one indicate drugs were on offer.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 10:34:26 am by lamboman »

Offline sparkus

I ask them and have never had one indicate drugs were on offer.

I've reviewed several where they were off their face and the flat stunk of weed.

Offline lamboman

I've reviewed several where they were off their face and the flat stunk of weed.

You're in London though we don't tolerate that behaviour in the Cotswolds.

Offline Home Alone

You're in London though we don't tolerate that behaviour in the Cotswolds.

That's you - and all of us, I guess! - told, lamboman!  ;)  :D  :lol:

Offline Atrueyorkie

Highly unlikely as don't forget, we on here, are only a very small percentage of people that WG's see.

How’d you know that? Did you take a census of punters and where they come from?

Offline notcalledchris

The relative size of ukp users to prossie users is irrelevant.  What matters is whether ukp users are respresentive of punters as a whole.  Impossible to answer definitively but I'd be surprised if we were not at least somewhat representative of many other pumters

Offline poundstock

Never used drugs. Never want to be in the company of people who do.

Offline lamboman

That's you - and all of us, I guess! - told, lamboman!  ;)  :D  :lol:

:thumbsup:

Offline marc_hotsteppa

How’d you know that? Did you take a census of punters and where they come from?

No, just used a bit of common sense.  :hi:
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.