Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah Party Girl X Winchmore Hill  (Read 1245 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7298080) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Londonmike39

External Link/Members Only

Punt happened around a month ago. Called her on the day and arranged the booking at a short notice. Comms were straightforward and polite. Location is block of apartments somewhere far from Oakwood station and plenty of free parking and reasonably safe. I drove and I think the nearest tube station would be Oakwood or Grange Park Overground. It is a bit far from there so if you are not driving, it is better to get an Uber. The apartment is not too far from Busy Bees Nursery.

£100 for an hour with all the services listed on her profile. I just was after DFK and GFE, nothing too special.

Girl: The pictures are accurate reflection of her. Tall, around 5.10, pretty face, mid 30s girl, nothing too big or too small, right proportions. Profile says (and she) she is Romanian but looks like a mix of French and Romanian to me. She is well spoken, and uttered some word in French with great pronunciation.

Punt: Buzzed me into the flat and the flat itself is spacious and clean with a nice shower. A point to note, she was sniffing something and she was a bit high and it can be clearly seen. She speaks sometimes incoherently but it was not off putting but it may be something punters wanted to be aware of. This was also mentioned by the previous punter (thanks @Steveraynor). Took the shower, she was topless when I went it, and when I am back from the shower, she removed her knickers and came and grabbed my cock. Gave me a good snogging with tongue. Gave me so good owo, nothing special but not toothy. It wasn’t doing anything to me so I went down on her, clean and shaven, and she definitely got horny and moaning as I can see her clit getting bigger. On with the dom and she started with cowgirl, then changed to missionary and then to doggy and came in the bag. Finished with at least 20 minutes to spare and she seemed to be genuinely disappointed and wanted me to lie down and relax, which was a nice touch.

Overall, it was a good punt. However, when the girl is high, I am not sure what goes on in her mind and whether she is enjoying it or just wanted to get it done with. When someone is not conscious about what they are doing, I don’t think I would enjoy it so it was mixed emotions. I would not return again. Not that she gave bad service but the fact that she was not in the ‘zone’, not for me.

Offline scutty brown

Overall, it was a good punt. However, when the girl is high, I am not sure what goes on in her mind and whether she is enjoying it or just wanted to get it done with. When someone is not conscious about what they are doing, I don’t think I would enjoy it so it was mixed emotions. I would not return again. Not that she gave bad service but the fact that she was not in the ‘zone’, not for me.

If you're fucking a girl who's under the influence of drugs you're then opening a whole range of questions over whether she's capable of giving consent. This would be especially true if there were any evidence of a  maid/manager/receptionist there, effectively controlling her.
If the police were to decide the drugs made her incapable of consent then any punter is potentially up shit creek. Be careful
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 01:27:54 pm by scutty brown »

Online MLawro93

Advice for the future. If you ever get a sense that the girl is under the influence, whether that be drugs or alcohol, even if you know she is 100% independent, make your excuses and leave. It is never worth the risk.

Offline Londonmike39

Thank you very much both! Really helpful to know. Didn’t realise how tricky this can be. An eye opener for me.

Offline Steveraynor

As londonmike39 , when I visited she was fully aware of her actions, the telltale sign was her nose running I guess. She didn't take anything in front of me but later in the session did mention about coke, again she didn't admit to taking it.

She definitely wasn't under the influence to the point she would be off her head.

Offline Londonmike39

Yes, that was the case with me too. You can see from her sniffing and constantly wiping her nose with a tissue saying it is sensitive that she has taken something but she was mostly acting normal but with a voice that is a little shaky.