Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Club party w/ Yaz, Maria, Luiza - Barons Court  (Read 2571 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mightier Than

Between Baron's Court and West Kensington,

External Link/Members Only

£160 for 2 hours.

I've been several times before, but this was my first time seeing Yaz, who had only done a few parties.  Photos don't show much.  She's reasonably attractive, got lovely soft medium-to-small tits, and her hair was frizzy and straw-coloured.  The closest I could think of was Carlos Valderrama, the former Columbian footballer (without the moustache!)  Hair was stiff with product, rather than soft and bouncy.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Yaz started OWO, licking the shaft and getting half way down, which felt great.  I had to move her hair to see.  Then I wanted to lick her pussy, so she suggested 69 which was good.  Then on with the mac, her on top.  After a while she got off, turned round to reverse cowgirl.  A great sight particularly when she bent forward, and she bounced in time with the music..  Then into missionary where I could kiss her.  She's got an odd technique, opening her lips but keeping her tongue well out of the way.  She encouraged me to pump harder till I came.  A great addition to the line-up.

Then Maria.  I've seen her a few times.  Photos are accurate.  She's got a bit of a belly and small tits.  OWO and shaft licking while maintaining good eye contact, then on with the mac and doggy while she gave OWO to another guy.  Unfortunately she doesn't kiss.

Finally Luiza, who I've been fortunate to see lots of times.  DFK, OWO, cowgirl, missionary to finish.  Great as ever.

Hidden Image/Members Only