Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Phoenix club - Baker Street - afternoon meet - awesome  (Read 4459 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Raven

After my lovely session with Sophie of hod, I would have happily extended for the hour to be honest but I had booked myself earlier in for the afternoon party which was cutting it close to fit both in.

£160 - 2hrs of pure pleasure.

Comms: Although it says phone is switched on at 9am to book on the day, I tried. A few times but found the phone switched off. Tried again at 9.30 and got through and booked in. Txt sent soon later with instructions and address.

Venue: near Baker Street tube station. Dead easy to find. Flat but pretty crappy to be honest but functional. Not there to see the decor so it didn’t bother me. Little bit pokey with 2 bedroom (one used to change and store our clothes) one living room with bed and sofa in. Crap shower but functional which we all took before the fun started. Clean towels and robes provided.

Three types of squash available with spread of crisps, sausage rolls and mini scotch eggs. Chocolates that one of the punter brought along. Not there for the food so didn’t bother me.

The girls

Host Barbara - friendly as always.

Cassandra - Spanish hottie with real boobies.

Kasia - Latvian tall blond sex on legs - wow. Real boobies.

Isabelle - Romanian tanned stunning looking girl with huge fake boobies also looked amazing.

Sabrina - Brazilian curvy girl with huge fake boobies bigger than Isabelle’s.

No Amanda but this is reflected in the numbers. (To be honest I’ve only just realise she was missing when thinking back for this review and I didn’t notice at the party as I had such a great time with the other girls)

Numbers of punters 5 at the start then 7 in all. One guy was even in his 70s which was impressive.

I started with Cassandra - and we decided to leave the living room and head for the bed in the changing room - owo and was great. Deep with tongue and lots of eye contact. Then CG done with gusto, while bouncing away another punter turned up and started to undress and get ready while we were at it which was a bit wired but I flipped her over and mish hard. Had to stop myself as didn’t want to pop too early. Thanked the girl and moved on.

Went to the living room then engaged with kasia. This girl is amazing and sex one legs, OWO, CG, then mish hard, lots of dirty talk and looking at this gorgeous blond I couldn’t stop myself popped in the bag. Doh there goes my pacing myself. Cleaned up, used bathroom to freshen up.

Back in the living room sat on the sofa and Sabrina turns up. OWO and this girl knows how to suck. Deep. Sloppy. Balls sucked. While I played with them awesome large fake boobies. After 15minutes of this I knew I had to have a little break as kasia took a lot out of me so decided to go get some fluids and snacks.

Went into bedroom where Isabelle was after watching her wanking some guy off. It was my turn to play. She went and freshen up and then the fun began. She only did ow but was still good and was stunning to look at. Next CW, mish, doggy. Lovely round ass to bounce off. Third pop here.

Freshen up and went back into living room where kasia was noshing some guy off on the bed with cute ass in the air. Decided to ro from behind then from the front as she was wanking the guy off. Left them to fuck and back on the sofa with Cassandra. OWO. Bringing the titanic back to life. Dogging. No pop but enjoyable.

Back into another room with Isabelle Ow and teasing hand job. Joined by Cassandra and had two hands handjob while Cassandra also played with my nipples - heaven. Cassandra took over and isbelle left to find other prey. Mish with Cassandra. No pop and at this stage my energy was waning.

After freshening up back to the living room found Kaisa to be free. Enjoyed a long OWO with lots of teasing, tried a bit of mish then joined by isebelle who was rubbing her sexy body over my back while I was hammering kaisa. Heaven number 2. My Energy started to give out and kaisa started to oil my little fella up and tired to hand finish me, while I sucked on Isabelle impressive bobbies. Try as the girls might it Turns out I’m a three pop guy and the little fella did not want any more. Kaisa looked disappointed she failed to make me pop again and called me a bastard, jokingly. With 5 minutes to go I thanked the girls and headed for the showers. Afternoon over and very satisfied.

Note all sex is protected.

Pros - the girls were all awesome. So friendly, stunning, wanted to please, always willing to engage and full of energy. Cant say I was disappointed with any one but I did regret Not getting the chance to shag Sabrina as I caught sight of her CG action a number of times - looked hot with lots of energy and nice curvy cushions bouncing up and down.

Balls completely drain - check.

Lots of 121 as 3 guys left 30min before the close and a lot of guys took recovery breaks. Girls never stopped only to refresh themselves. 70 man left after the first hour.

No hogging of girls, other guys friendly. Most time it was 121 and in fact i was mostly the git who got involved with a bit of groping and fumbling on the girls while they where playing with the other punters. No complaints and all very relaxed atmosphere.

OWO from Sabrina was the best, next was Kaisa, Cassandra then Isabelle.

Best fuck - kaisa, next Cassandra, Isabelle.

Lots of vogue watching, as you are taking a break, some one is always being noshed some where.

Cons - no dfk or df, but lots of lip kissing. No cim but weren’t really expecting it.
Flat is a bit pokey but functional. 

4 girls not 5 but this was reflected in the numbers booked and as stated I didn’t even notice one was missing during the party as the other girls were that entertaining.

Isbelle only did ow but think it might be a rom thing. Still good ow and sexy as hell to look at. (One stage three guys were around her having a good grope me included lol).

Would I go again - hell yes as I’ve still not experienced the legendary Luiza, whom I hear is worth the admission fee alone.

Sorry if it was a bit of a war and peace long.

Happy to answer any Questions.

Happy punting all  :hi:

Offline Global_Punter

Nice review, I haven't attended since Emma left. All reviews seem to indicate that the Baker Street place is shit  :dash: haha oh well the girls performance will be the same just crap decor &  shower, not much of an anti climax drug  :sarcastic:

Offline Global_Punter

Then CG done with gusto, while bouncing away another punter turned up and started to undress and get ready while we were at it which was a bit wired but I flipped her over and mish hard.

:sarcastic: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BigBoi1955

Nice review, I haven't attended since Emma left. All reviews seem to indicate that the Baker Street place is shit  :dash: haha oh well the girls performance will be the same just crap decor &  shower, not much of an anti climax drug  :sarcastic:

The flat is not as good as the previous flats but it more than acceptable and nobody should be put off going because of any comments on the decor.

Offline samtor

Nice review, I haven't attended since Emma left.

When did Emma leave?  She was there a month ago.

Online fudi_maar

When did Emma leave?

She didn't. She's still the TPC boss but more and more of the day-to-day handling is now done by the girl hosting (either Barbara
or Ivanna).

Offline Global_Punter

When did Emma leave?  She was there a month ago.

What happened to Emily? Wish she would return.

Back to Latvia, not in this business anymore but in what she liked

@samtor as per above confirmation from @beachtest she's gone back to Latvia - most confirmed her lack of enthusiasm to run the parties this days. I can't confirm if the information is correct - maybe it's been run by proxy.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 11:06:36 am by Global_Punter »

Offline Teessider

@samtor as per above confirmation from @beachtest she's gone back to Latvia - most confirmed her lack of enthusiasm to run the parties this days. I can't confirm if the information is correct - maybe it's been run by proxy.

GP - are you confusing Emma (Indian lady who runs the parties) with Emily (WG who has now returned to Latvia)?

Offline Global_Punter

GP - are you confusing Emma (Indian lady who runs the parties) with Emily (WG who has now returned to Latvia)?

Haha, apologies - I just realised its Emily not Emma, thanks for correcting this error

Having said that, I may have to read the threads again - it seems Emma is no longer actively involved ?   
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 12:51:30 am by Global_Punter »

Offline stubnib

Went into bedroom where Isabelle was after watching her wanking some guy off. It was my turn to play. She went and freshen up and then the fun began. She only did ow but was still good and was stunning to look at. Next CW, mish, doggy. Lovely round ass to bounce off. Third pop here.

Thanks for the info, just discovered this forum but been to TPC about a dozen times in past 18 months.  Been with Isabelle a few times both pre and post boob job.  Unfortunate that she only does OW now.  I always felt that she gave some of the best head ... up there with Kasia and Chanelle.  Would be a shame if she only does OW now.

Noticed some other girls that used to do OWO and now only do OW.  Last month, I was with Delia and she only did OW.  Only a couple of weeks earlier, she was doing OWO.  Hopefully, this isn't a trend.

Offline Global_Punter

Thanks for the info, just discovered this forum but been to TPC about a dozen times in past 18 months.  Been with Isabelle a few times both pre and post boob job.  Unfortunate that she only does OW now.  I always felt that she gave some of the best head ... up there with Kasia and Chanelle.  Would be a shame if she only does OW now.

Noticed some other girls t
hat used to do OWO and now only do OW
.  Last month, I was with Delia and she only did OW.  Only a couple of weeks earlier, she was doing OWO.  Hopefully, this isn't a trend.

Some new development, I've only received OW once from Antonia this was years ago pre 2010 but she said it was because she had just been to the dentist.

On other visits she did OWO  :sarcastic: back then Emma got her to give you a welcome shag, if you were a first timer - lovely  :P

In a nut shell its always been OWO at LMP & Phoenix...

« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 08:02:29 pm by Global_Punter »