Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Party London by a newbie  (Read 1930 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline dfg

£160 for two hours.

External Link/Members Only

Had read various things about the parties here, both good and not so good. Received some great advice on here which helped on the day. Thanks again to those who took the trouble to post.

Booked the 1-3pm session when the phones opened at 9.00 or 10.00 (can’t remember) and then went along to the basement flat in Zone 1 to see what it was all about.

Easy entry, valuables locked away and then given a robe and towel with a specific colour on each so as not to lose either in the thick of the action.

Flat has two rooms where it all happens. One has three double beds, and the other one double bed. I found that it was not at all uncommon to be on the same bed as another punter as we each serviced (or were serviced by) girls. This may bother some but it added to the general party atmosphere for me.

There’s also a third room for downtime with water, juice, beer and wine plus a few snacks. My advice: eat the sugary sweets as you’ll most likely need the energy. 

Post shower we’re introduced to the girls one by one makes it easy to strike a connection with them.

The line up is: Kasia, Elsa, Daniella, Cindy, Paloma. Hostess is Em plus partner. We’re told it’s seven punters initially with another three joining a bit later.

I immediately want to be getting well acquainted with Cindy, a small fit, firm Brazilian with small to medium sized tits. However she disappears off with another punter, but then reappears 30 seconds later to ask me if I’m on for some action. Too fucking right I am.

So, it’s a rather pleasant an unhurried oral experience followed by her riding me and then me popping when we’re in doggy. She has a fantastic arse. Decent company too.

Clean up and then back in the waiting room. Had only been there five minutes when Daniella, a blond Brit (I think) appears and asks me if I want get busy. I’m not sure if I’m ready but decide to give it a go so am led by the hand into the main room where it’s a nice slow and sensual BJ followed by mish and another pop. She’s also good company and does excellent sarcasm.

Back to the waiting room for some water / wine. Can’t have been there longer than another 5 mins when Paloma comes in and asks me if I want a massage. This is a result as Cindy, Daniella and Paloma are the three I fancied most – and I’ve somehow managed to secure their services on the trot. Suspect it’s not luck and that Em’s asked them to look after me as I’m a newbie however there were four of us who were new so I still think I have lucked out.

The massage is brief and amateur but that doesn’t matter as she turns me over and gets into oral to get me hard. Then it’s cowgirl (good technique) followed my doggy – and I’m looking at another well shaped arse which makes me pop.

Some punters are walking around looking at the action but I need the sofa in the waiting room. When in there I chat to a couple of the other blokes. Everyone here seem like decent people. Age ranges from 30s to 60s, most in their 40s.

Elsa comes in. I admire her for her 70s style bush but it’s really my thing. However she’s suggesting we head back to the bedrooms and I think why not. More oral followed by doggy while she’s sucking off one of the other punters.

I’m getting fatigued so I head out of the room and decide a rest is in order. The completist in me wants to find Elsa but my cock would prefer to be getting involved with Cindy again, however she’s a popular girl and I haven’t seen her come into the chill out room at all.

One drink later I bump into her in the corridor and ask if she’s free. Turns out she is so we head to the small room where she starts getting me hard via some impressive hand work. In fact the handwork is so good that I ask her to keep going, and end up finishing over her medium sized but well formed tits.

I know I’m done now, so have a shower, Cindy briefly joining me, before getting dressed. Em sees me to the door and as it closes I hear the shout that it’s 3.00 and it’s all done.

I walk to the tube floating on air.

Would I go back?  Yes, definitely. It’s a well oiled machine and the girsl are really really on it all the time. Although having lucked out with my three preferences, and my favourite twice, I don’t fancy going to a session and having reverse luck - and not being able to get hands on with the girls I’m most after.

Offline Easygoingdude

Good review mate

Makes me want to visit - think I will soon.

Offline jomtien

Pleased to hear you enjoyed your first visit. I enjoyed Cindy very much during my last visit and as you say she has great pair of tits.  :drinks:

Offline jeezyuk

Pleased to hear you enjoyed your first visit. I enjoyed Cindy very much during my last visit and as you say she has great pair of tits.  :drinks:

+1