Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: European girls  (Read 1481 times)

Axelf565

What's the best way to get a good punt out of a European girl?

Positives for me are: they are generally prettier, when I see them I want them more than British girls.
Negatives are: if you need a break conversation can be limited which can be awkward and they don't seem to kiss as much which can be hard to explain with the language barrier.

Opinions?

Offline iPad3

Welcome Axel,

Your probably going to get some shit for your post as your clearly not doing any research on your subject.

Read up in the review section for your local area and you'll soon realise there are a multitude of girls offering everything and more your looking for at good rates.

So my opinion is, I get great conversation, good service and a great time with most of the europeans I've seen.

yorkshire123

The same way as you order a McDonalds abroad, point to a picture  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

raylondoner

The same way as you order a McDonalds abroad, point to a picture  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

But how do you get a Big Mac without the gunk by pointing!  :hi:

Axelf565

Welcome Axel,

Your probably going to get some shit for your post as your clearly not doing any research on your subject.

Read up in the review section for your local area and you'll soon realise there are a multitude of girls offering everything and more your looking for at good rates.

So my opinion is, I get great conversation, good service and a great time with most of the europeans I've seen.

I have been looking, don't see much round liverpool way...for independents. It's hard to tell if there acting like they don't understand you on purpose, kinda feel you just go along with them as they guide you how they want

charming_red

What's the best way to get a good punt out of a European girl?
Positives for me are: they are generally prettier, when I see them I want them more than British girls.
Negatives are: if you need a break conversation can be limited which can be awkward and they don't seem to kiss as much which can be hard to explain with the language barrier.Opinions?

Pick a Hungarian.

They are by far the best out of the EEs, who as you said correctly, are prettier than British girls. In fact, much prettier and far better bodies. They also have very good attitude and enthusiasm and very much put the effort in to please you.

Pick the girl you want on AW and put her no. into the search option here on UKP.

:drinks:

SirFrank

A) do your homework. Check out the reviews section. There are some stellar EE around
B) avoid Romanians like the fucking plague, unless you like fucking a bird who lies there like a corpse, even when you reach mach3, doesn't kiss and talks like a parrot - have you come yet, have you come yet, have you come yet

LL

Visit her in her home country.
Honestly, the best punt I had was with a Hungarian in Hungary.  I think that they're more relaxed when they're at home and amongst familiar surroundings and perhaps they care more about keeping up their reputation in their homeland.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I have been looking, don't see much round liverpool way...for independents. It's hard to tell if there acting like they don't understand you on purpose, kinda feel you just go along with them as they guide you how they want
They seem to understand well enough when you ask for something and it costs extra then play dumb when you actually want it (after they have stashed the cash)  :mad:

Axelf565

I agree about the Hungarians, much better girls to look at....and I remember one of the Hungarians I've seen always complaining about when she went to visit somewhere down South and it was full of Romanians...ironically!

lancspunter

I agree about the Hungarians, much better girls to look at....and I remember one of the Hungarians I've seen always complaining about when she went to visit somewhere down South and it was full of Romanians...ironically!

I, too, have had Hungarian and Polish girls complaining about the Romanians during the post-punt chit chat. What saddens me is how few Czech girls there are working in the North West now - they used to be a breed apart in beauty, quality and value.

Offline madeinwales56

You mean eastern European? European includes French, Dutch, Belgian, German, Spanish and lots more.

lancspunter

You mean eastern European? European includes French, Dutch, Belgian, German, Spanish and lots more.

True. So many threads are about EE girls now that I just assumed that is what the OP meant.

Offline JamesCollins

I read somewhere Romanian girls like having their hand kissed so I started doing that.

seems to work as in, "you're such a gentleman."

also speak some of their language.

plow.

I find it helps if you sort EE girls by bareback / no bareback...  :unknown:

Offline Punting Valley

Only with EE girls who can speak good english. For some stupid reason I feel like I am being exploitative if the girl can't speak english well, and that creeps me out. :dash:

Offline Malvolio

I've had some of my best punts with Poles, so I'm not sure where you're going wrong.

One thing to bear in mind is that foreigners do find regional accents harder to understand, so talking slower than normal may aid with the communications.

patiosong

I had one of my best punts with a Romanian in Norwich recently. I think it's often a matter of luck and I'd be reluctant to generalise too much about nationality.

SirFrank

I had one of my best punts with a Romanian in Norwich recently. I think it's often a matter of luck and I'd be reluctant to generalise too much about nationality.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: och my sides cannae take it. There's no such thing as a reliable Romanian prossie. You're more likely to see chuck Norris riding a unicorn. Now put your trousers on and behave yourself

patiosong

Can only feedback on experiences I've had and I found it to be an entirely positive one, even though she was from Romania.

SirFrank

Can only feedback on experiences I've had and I found it to be an entirely positive one, even though she was from Romania.

Please stop it. I'm off up the sleepy hill to Bedfordshire soon and I might not get to sleep until 2 if I'm laughing like a hyena 

vt

Believe it or not...and some on here don't...but a prossie's attitude is not dictated by her nationality, as you found out. I've met some excellent Romanians too. But I would agree with those who say that you do need to do research carefully to sort out the wheat from the chaff.

Aspen

Pick a Hungarian.

They are by far the best out of the EEs

I agree, but pick one that definitely speaks English. Very rare IME, and there are some conning bastards out there using them.

And just because they say they are Hungarian doesn't mean they are.

It's amazing how many nationalities speak Romanian and not their own language ~ Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, et al.