Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rimming tips and tricks, advice please chaps  (Read 3129 times)

richie

Right chaps, I'm after a few tips on the best way to deliver a proper toe curling, pussy twitching, arsehasm inducing rim job to a lady. I've been back there before and I'm not too shabby but i just need to know if there's anything I happen to be missing out of the equation.

I'm on a mission to impress and a proper rimming is something she's been begging me to give her for the last week or so now so the least I can do is oblige.

Thanks

Richie

Tjkooker

Lots of spit. Curl your tongue and get it as far up as you can go. Any chunky bits don't swallow...spit em out on her/his arse.

d00fer

Any chunky bits don't swallow...spit em out on her/his arse.

Brilliant, made me spit my drink. A bit like any chunky bits

vt

Any chunky bits don't swallow...spit em out on her/his arse.

...unless you forgot to have your breakfast before you went!!   ;)    :scare:

richie

Well I was after some serious advice but I'll settle for a fucking good laugh any day!  :lol:

Offline Roth

Right chaps, I'm after a few tips on the best way to deliver a proper toe curling, pussy twitching, arsehasm inducing rim job to a lady. I've been back there before and I'm not too shabby but i just need to know if there's anything I happen to be missing out of the equation.

I'm on a mission to impress and a proper rimming is something she's been begging me to give her for the last week or so now so the least I can do is oblige.

Thanks

Richie

Are you trying to impress a prossie or a civvy?   :unknown:  It makes a difference which. :D

richie

Are you trying to impress a prossie or a civvy?   :unknown:  It makes a difference which. :D

Was on the game for a very very short time but decided after we met to quit. Now we're friends with benefits  :thumbsup: so I basically want to put on the absolute best performance I can as its one of her fantasies she's asked me to tick off her little bucket list so to speak.... That and the fact I quite enjoy making her cum  :D

JV547845

I think the most sensitive area is the opening, so treat that almost like her clit.  If you must put your finger in wait a while to get her loosened up and relaxed then use lots of lube - try it yourself on your own bum to see the difference lube makes.  If she can have multiple orgasms Rim her after some pussy attention first.  And her clit might be OK but best not to eat her out after rimming - at the very least use some mouth wash, but rinse any alcohol or tingling shit off your tongue well first.

Offline flybynightpm

As a nice follow on activity, leave plenty of spit on her and then massage her ring piece with your cock...

Offline Boundless

Lots of spit. Curl your tongue and get it as far up as you can go. Any chunky bits don't swallow...spit em out on her/his arse.

:lol:  :vomit: :D :vomit: :D :vomit:

Offline Roth

As a nice follow on activity, leave plenty of spit on her and then massage her ring piece with your cock...

Yep but don't then go ass to pussy with your cock else you might get a slap! :thumbsdown: :crazy: :wacko: :bomb:

Samia-x

Coming from a woman, usually a tongue alone isn't enough to cut it! Try and switch between a finger (don't poke in and out, put it in about 2cm and swirl it round/massage! Similar motion with your tongue. Hope this helps    :)

richie

Thanks for the advice chaps especially Samia  :thumbsup:

Things seem to be going good at the mo it's just difficult for us both to find time for an extended sessions due to both our home lives but fingers crossed for next week.... Will try and keep you all appraised of the situation  :D

SaneOnes

Offline Brazilian Martian

Dnt forget to stock up on listerine  :thumbsup:

Offline pumps

If its for a Prossie.... I'm paying for the time, so I do what ever I feel that I like. & she better enjoy it too  :thumbsup:

Offline closeshave

Coming from a woman, usually a tongue alone isn't enough to cut it! Try and switch between a finger (don't poke in and out, put it in about 2cm and swirl it round/massage! Similar motion with your tongue. Hope this helps    :)

does it ever