Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx sweet angela xxx in Bristol  (Read 1003 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A new hot Bulgarian seemingly and well priced at £100ph for all services with no extra charge (Not Exstra).   :thumbsup: :rose:

Why I am suspicious that she could be Romanian in disguise?   :unknown:

I think her one AW feedback is probably from her pimp.  :unknown:

vw

Bulgarian flag on the Photo ID card

Hidden Image/Members Only

and ¥ is a Bulgarian symbol of lust

Offline Roth

Bulgarian flag on the Photo ID card

Hidden Image/Members Only

and ¥ is a Bulgarian symbol of lust

Well spotted.  Good skills.  :drinks:

Bingobango

Looks good, and a profile pick to boot! well spotted.

vw

She has a similar gurn to  Duchess of Cambridge

doobes

She's Polish and has taken over her "friend's" profile while she is being verified. I have no idea whether she's actually in Bristol or the group have moved her profile outside of London while she's on holiday but her rates were 60/90 in London (though this may now include CIM).

I'm a vanilla punter and tend to focus more on service than looks. But she's not unattractive, so might be worth the punt if you like the look of the more candid photos.

Offline Roth

She's Polish and has taken over her "friend's" profile while she is being verified. I have no idea whether she's actually in Bristol or the group have moved her profile outside of London while she's on holiday but her rates were 60/90 in London (though this may now include CIM).

I'm a vanilla punter and tend to focus more on service than looks. But she's not unattractive, so might be worth the punt if you like the look of the more candid photos.

Yep quite like the look of her.   :thumbsup: :rose:

So will add her to my HL as another Pole I'd like to fuck.  :lol: :rose: :wacko: :lol: