Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Le Jeu Party Peterborough  (Read 1413 times)

9 review(s) for Strawberry Creams (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline Pete_uk

I've had this on my radar for at least 5 years now and finally bit the bullet to satisfy my curiosity. 

External Link/Members Only

The Booking: via Whatsapp texts, corresponded by Christine and Paul, a husband and wife team. Now this is the tricky part: I had to pay/transfer a £200 deposit into a bank account. I have always been apprehensive about this as the traceability to my normal life would be at risk. However after reading a lot of the reviews on this site gave me some assurance that it the done thing.

Venue: an old country house which felt like a mansion. Lots of rooms, indoor pool, jacuzzi. It felt lived in and The grounds looked a bit tired but that was probably due to covid. It had its own private parking behind electric gates. It felt very safe and discrete.

Girls:
Eva: 7/10- Dominican Republic - Latin American - 23 years old
Ella: 6/10- Colombian- black - spoke with German accent- 26 years old
Bella: 9.5/10 - Slovakia - long black hair, pale skin- look like Rachel Weis faf

The day:
Arrive at 11am- meet all three girls, and two other punters were there for the same thing. Friendly, and safe atmosphere.
11:30am- paired with Eva for 1 hours- great unrushed service. Owo, and a few positions then CIM. 

12:30pm - jacuzzi, the others were already there. Swapped girls, fondled for a bit then then lunch.

1:00pm- hot food served, buffet style finger food. Wine was offered.

1:30pm- to the room with Ella: the thought of fucking two different girls in the same day was enough to get me to the end of this one. But I must admit my stamina was dwindling. Owo, cowgirl, then missionary. I was getting worried I might not have enough ammo for the final punt.

2:00pm- met everyone downstairs for a quick game of pool. Bella looking incredibly flirtatious and alluring.

2:30pm- Bella then takes me by the hand and lead me upstairs. I was prepared to ask for a sensual massage, as three shags in a day was feeling a bit much for my todger. However, as soon as the door is closed Bella sticks her tongue down my throat, with such passion that my little toddler was standing to attention without effort. The next half hour was probably one of the greatest fucks of my life with a young, beautiful passionate girl.

3:10pm I went over by 10 minutes, showered. Met Paul in his office to pay the remainder and had a nice chat. He told me he's had the place for 16 years and wanted to provide a different experience to the usual pump and dump places.

Would I return? Most defnitely. I was made to feel like a stud today. I still have a warm fuzzy feeling now. £400- too much? Given the venue, it's cleanliness, structure and special feeling, I thought it was good value.

Offline lillythesavage

Wanted to provide a different experience from pump and dump?  :lol: He is a pimp lol, in it for the money, does seem a bit different though, wonder how much of the 1200 the girls get?

Offline roger_weekly

How much in total, I read it as £400

I think if i could spend most of the day with Joyce, I would be a happy man. £1200 and now thanks

External Link/Members Only

Offline NelsonH

I really don't understand this venue.

For £400 I can CHOOSE three women out of a pretty fair selection around here.  If, when I meet, the person does not meet expectations, I can shorten the time or walk.

Nobody CHOOSES for me.  I don't have to play any games.

And I can space them out as and when I need.

NOT for me!

Offline roger_weekly

Yes but sounds like very nice surroundings and very attractive ladies. Saying that, I have no interest to meet other guys there at the same time so unlikely to go

Offline Codwalloper

I enjoy being allocated a woman that wants to please. Then the excitement of which one is next and then it all happens again!! Great fun. I have posted a review of one of my visits. As meeting other blokes goes most like to chat about punting and their experiences. Everyone is there because they enjoy beautiful women, it's an excellent setting. The girls are there of their own free will, Paul is only providing the venue, food and drinks. Also he's an excellent host.
I'll be going again.

Offline DouglasReynholm

I really don't understand this venue.

For £400 I can CHOOSE three women out of a pretty fair selection around here.  If, when I meet, the person does not meet expectations, I can shorten the time or walk.

Nobody CHOOSES for me.  I don't have to play any games.

And I can space them out as and when I need.

NOT for me!
I agree but thanks for the review OP, I like to know what these party services are like.