Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen IzzyBritish?  (Read 1375 times)

Offline Dodgelad

Hi all,

This one as caught my eye and when I get some free time next week I'm gonna give her a call and arrange a meeting. With 58 AW reviews I'm surprised I can't find one on here, anyone been that could review?

Thanks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online GingerNuts

Five reviews if you click on the link below your post.

Always search using the AW ID number which doesn't change no matter how many times they change their name.

Offline Dodgelad

Every day is a school day  :D thanks for that Gingernuts  :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Just received the following text message:

"Hi.... just wanted to thank you for the terrible punterlink review u posted. Please be assured that the security measures we take ie photograph evidence of clients and there cars/numberplates wont be used against u even after ur terrible choice of action. Id kindly suggest that that report be deleted in the next 24 hours. Id hate for it to become an issue for you."

As this is the only negative review I have left here in months, I can assume it was sent as a response to this review.

Tread carefully

She threatened to out a punter on here for leaving her a negative review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=248015.0

Offline HailWood

She’s on my blacklist for reasons specified in the review linked by CT above.  Not worth the risk IMO.

Offline gbyld87

Tread carefully

She threatened to out a punter on here for leaving her a negative review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=248015.0

Sounds like a cunt, if you'll excuse the vernacular.

Offline Dodgelad

Glad I asked now! Cheers guys, I can confirm that you won't be reading a review from me next week on this one as originally planned.

Stay safe guys, from Covid and blackmailers!!

Offline Jcarr87

She is fucking nuts tbh but gives good sloppy head. Shame I can't blacklist her VS ad as it always tempts me  :dash:

Offline Anonyfuck

I was coming on to post a thread how deluded she must be to have the pricing she does currently then saw this so might as well put it here. I saw her years ago 2011 maybe, 2012, when she was living in Glenfield and was calling herself Reese, paid 80 (I think) for an hour, and had a decent time for that money, she was good company and fine looking. But saw her last year for a BJ 40.quid, I would definitely argue it was a different girl, piled on weight and lost the scant looks she had, she was also telling me her washing powder had given her a mad rash all over her, by which point I'm bollocko on her bed. She has always had that offers/deals shit on her page, but her pricing has gone west recently. If anyone was mad enough to spend 80 quid on a blow and go they would be immensely unimpressed if it was her who turned up.

I'd swerve mate, and I haven't got the numberplate she may think I have so she can threaten away.

Anon