Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looks beautiful, but delusional pricing!  (Read 1299 times)

Offline Nosser2

I'm about to foray back into punting after all these months of being locked down.

I've got something planned with the delightful Zara Louise very soon, but I've also been looking for someone to while away my time with for an hour or two next week or the week after, when I came across this beauty.

If she's real, then she certainly looks good - but unreviewed on here and on AW (although only registered in January so may have fallen foul of the lockdown).

£180 per hour - I would be tempted to pay that for the right girl, but not for an unknown, and it seems very pricey for Lincoln in any case. Just wondered if anyone on here had any intel, or has the inclination to give her a whirl.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Taggart

Fantasy pricing. And no bum sex? Yep, delusional.

Offline HailWood

If those photos are genuine then she’s FAF and pretty. Over my limit though and risky with no feedback.

Offline Nosser2

Well, still continuing my search and came across another £180 an hour in Lincoln. This one has a grand total of 7 reviews on AW in 4 years, and nothing on here.

At least her likes list is a bit longer, but I reckon the chances of meeting her are about the same as Lord Lucan being behind the door (some younger punters will probably have to google that!).

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

Back to the hunt, and I'll not bother posting anymore overpriced Lincoln WG's on this thread as I get the feeling I could be here all day!

Offline badsin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

Back to the hunt, and I'll not bother posting anymore overpriced Lincoln WG's on this thread as I get the feeling I could be here all day!

I like the look of this one. I'm getting close to making a booking now...... been months since I've popped some man-fat over a nice bit of crumpet  :wacko:

Offline Nosser2

I like the look of this one. I'm getting close to making a booking now...... been months since I've popped some man-fat over a nice bit of crumpet  :wacko:

Not for me to tell you how to spend your hard earned, but “Sexy Lara” has bait and switch written all over her if you ask me!

Offline HailWood

Not for me to tell you how to spend your hard earned, but “Sexy Lara” has bait and switch written all over her if you ask me!
Some of the punters who have left her feedback seem genuine enough. Problem is that the last one was over two years ago.

Not quite sure what Strawberry Creams Country Retreat group is about though.

Offline badsin

Sorry, I just meant that in general I'm ready to get back in the punting saddle.
SP listed /referred too is to far to travel for me anyway.
Happy punting  :hi:

Offline HailWood

Sorry, I just meant that in general I'm ready to get back in the punting saddle.
SP listed /referred too is to far to travel for me anyway.
Happy punting  :hi:
+1 Badsin. One of my old faves is starting up again. I might just have to....  :drinks:

Offline badsin

+1 Badsin. One of my old faves is starting up again. I might just have to....  :drinks:

I think I know who you mean.... I've messaged already  :hi:

Offline kippydon

Some of the punters who have left her feedback seem genuine enough. Problem is that the last one was over two years ago.

Not quite sure what Strawberry Creams Country Retreat group is about though.

Strawberry Creams is a place where they organise parties where you go and meet girls, it is not one girl and many guys, it few guys and you go with a girl one at a time

£300 approx 3-4 hours, with food, not been to one, but did enquire last year to see what is was all about

Offline HailWood

Strawberry Creams is a place where they organise parties where you go and meet girls, it is not one girl and many guys, it few guys and you go with a girl one at a time

£300 approx 3-4 hours, with food, not been to one, but did enquire last year to see what is was all about

Cheers Kippydon  :hi:

It would be good to hear from any members who have attended such events in the last 12 months or so.

EDIT:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=16732

My bad, there is info on this place. The search bar is my friend and I’m just out of practice. I think I need a punt!!!

« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 08:51:31 am by MikeTheBike »

Offline simon07

I did a review on Strawberry Creams party and got ripped off, £400 for 3 gals. Perhaps more negative than a neutral

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=276021.0