Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: B&S and random girls  (Read 853 times)

Offline geostorm1

Recently had trouble with a package holiday and the provider changing the accommodation, I picked the hotel for a specific reason and it got me thinking, I also pick WGs for a specific reason as well.

Why does it seem to be accepted by some (usually the various cultural WG outfits like thai / chinese / japanese) that it doesn't matter who the girl is? They just show some generic picture of a thai girl on the profiles and 99% of the time that isn't who you'll actually get. I get that they switch the girls on the regular but would it be that much hard work to show a pic of who is actually there?

After all, the more legit places manage to show a rota of which girls are working which days, so it can't be that hard.

Same for when they try a B&S on you, if you ordered a Vodka you don't want to be given a Gin do you, same for when you order a hot blonde with big tits and you're met with something else entirely!

Offline Jamesbattersea

I guess they think that they all look the same to our round western eyes.!??
Of course is not the case.
Or they just don't give a fuck?

Online scutty brown

A large part of it is that the girls are working illegally. Perm any combination of tourist visa, student visa, visa overstay, illegal immigrant (especially for Chinese) and trafficking / coercion (again especially for Chinese). As a result the girls and their  management don't want to be recognised: photos are evidence.

Next time you fuck an Asian girl, ask her how she got here and how long she's staying- its often revealing

Offline RogerBoner

if you ordered a Vodka you don't want to be given a Gin do you, same for when you order a hot blonde with big tits and you're met with something else entirely!
It's more like a Smirnoff being substituted for an Absolut.

Offline Yorkshirefatrascal

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one calls herself Hot Thai Nana

Click on her profile pic and shes called Hot Migail

Even if she the same girl each time and just changed her name it hardly inspires confidence

Offline gbyld87

Maybe Nana as in grandmother.  She's just about old enough I reckon 😜

Online scutty brown

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one calls herself Hot Thai Nana

Click on her profile pic and shes called Hot Migail

Even if she the same girl each time and just changed her name it hardly inspires confidence

that's now changed
but more importantly, facially she looks like a tranny

Offline unluckylad

And Migail is 19 years younger on VS, and likes giving and receiving  fisting as Nana on AW, when she doesn't  like fingers in either hole on a review.