Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meena19 - Barbican  (Read 833 times)

25 review(s) for Meena19 (20 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bookmaker2

Was originally planning to see Adrianna_S but the most recent review and lack of a decent 30m rate swayed me to look elsewhere.

Meena has been on my HL for a while but only works Mon-Fri during office hours so not the easiest to book for me.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

£100 for 30m

Location: 5-10m walk from Barbican station. The flat is on a main road and there is a pub nearby, so may feel uncomfortable during a busier period. Not many people around as I entered and left. Nicely done inside, clean room and bathroom. Large mirror by the bed.

Meena: Says she is 1/2 Brazilian from her father's side and 1/2 Indian from her mother's but doesn't know where her mother is from as her mother was adopted. She didn't quite strike me as having an Indian heritage when I saw her, but then again I've never met someone before with a Brazilian/Indian background. She is 20 with a pretty face and smile, probably 7.5-8/10. Cracking body - one of the best I've seen, good curves for her frame, flat stomach and smooth skin all over. Fake breasts with visible scars (when viewed from RO) but were soft to touch. Some small tattoos on her body. I'm not into overly large bums and found hers to be ideal. Good, friendly personality and decent English.

Services: FK (some DFK but not much), OWO, 69, RO, sex in multiple positions. Her OWO technique wasn't the best, bit robotic with the motion and would have liked her to have gone a bit deeper. Tasted clean but I didn't find her to be too responsive in 69/RO. Sex was more GFE than PSE, no faults but I felt I've clicked better with other girls. CIM was on offer but I struggle to cum from blowjobs and despite her trying for 5 mins at the end, I was not able to finish so on with another condom and finished in missionary.

Rated neutral as although she is a good looking woman with a cracking figure, the punt didn't do enough for me to justify the £100 30m cost. At 70/80 I might reconsider.

Thanks to tantraman for uploading the images

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only