Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Olivia69. Maidstone  (Read 804 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6094167) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Shagswell2001

Fancied a punt over the weekend and this young lady caught my eye, External Link/Members Only .
Did a quick bit of research on here, only to see she had a mixed batch of feedback.
Decided to take a chance as I really liked the look of her and gave her a ring. Phone went to voicemail, so I hung up and pinged off a polite txt asking could I see her in an hours time for a one hour appointment.
A few minutes later she rang me back to confirm that would be fine and that she would txt me the address. She spoke perfect English with a sexy accent.
Now here's an FYI for any gentlemen of colour, she asked me if I was white English.  White, yes, I replied,  not English but Irish. That's fine she replied. So a heads up she may not be receptive to our darker skined brothers.
Arrived at the venue with time to spare. Just as well as I had to park in a Ringo carpark 5 mins away. Wandered over to the grey looking apartment block on the main drag through Maidstone. Fired off a txt to say I was outside. A few seconds later, she rang and gave me the door code, floor number and flat number. Communication was excellent at all times.
Gentle knock on the door and it magically opened. I stepped inside to be greeted by Olivia. She is exactly like her pictures, if anything a little younger looking with not as much makeup on. Looking at other reviews, I think the early ones may have been of a different girl whose profile has since been passed on. There is no mistaking Olivia with her distinctive ink work and she has a banging body only let down by slightly small boobs.
Paperwork exchanged,  £140+£20 for owo for one hour..
She went to stash the cash as I was undressing. I'm pretty certain there was someone else in the other room but couldn't tell whether they were male or female. She returned as I was just bollock naked, and turned her back to me and ground her shapely ass into my stiffening member. She encouraged me to remove her bra and thong and then turned round to face me and took control off my fully erect cock and guided me to the slightly small looking single bed. She apologised for the bed as it had been advertised as a double but was infact 2 singles..
She started off with some sexy body slides and then moved down to my nethers to provide some good if not outstanding owo.  From the way she was kneeling I had a great view of her ass and pussy in the mirrored wardrobe.  This encouraged me to invite her onto my face for some 69. She had a piercing down there so asked me to be gentle. I obliged and and my tongue between her clean and fresh pussy lips. She soon had my motor running somI through I'd better get inside her before I popped.
Started off on top, then missionary and doggy with me standing on the floor. It was at this point that for some reason it popped into my head that I was doing really well despite not having popped a blue pill and at the wrong side of 60 I was feeling quite proud of myself.
Well, that was enough subliminal thoughts to bring on performance anxiety and the little bugger decided he had enough and decided to have a rest.
Pulled Mr floppy out where Olivia redirected me to the bed and removed the rubber and immediately started cpr with more owo. It worked up to a point, but by now I was content to let her finish me by hand and mouth. It was taking a little while to come to a climax so Olivia decided to up the came bit by asking what turned me on. I do like a bit of kink I replied.  She looked a little startled,  but I reasured her I just like tom be dominated and for her to treat me as her bitch.  She happily played along by gently choking me, putting her fingers in my mouth and alternating hands from wanking me to slapping my face. I was never in any discomfort and the slaps and choking was always playful. This soon had me standing to attention again and she asked did I want to fuck again. I was to close to cuming at this point,  so I encouraged her to continue with what she was doing. She edged me until my legs were shaking and eventually with another slap and a cum for me bitch, I erupted over her hand.
She gave me a few wet wipes to clan up while she went to wash her hands. When she came back she was surprised to see me getting dressed again. You have some time left, she remarked,  but I assured her I had given her all I could.
We had a chat while I dressed with her sitting on the bed beside me. She showed me a picture of her dog, so we talked dogs, tattoos and travel for about 10 minutes.  She speaks perfect English and knows her way around the country telling me about the various towns and city's she has been in.
I didn't feel rushed with her, but I left around the 50min mark as I was done for the day.
Quick hug and peck on cheek ans I was away a happy chappy.
She has moved now, but when she returns I'll be back to see her again.