Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Renee - car meet Bromsgrove  (Read 1470 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5732930) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mudsucker

Guys, sorry this is quite an old review. Happened before the first lockdown so I guess about Jan/Feb 2020. Comms very easy and Mia is very polite and accommodating. Arranged a meet in B’grove area. She is very friendly however, didn’t find her massively attractive either in body or face. Gave an overly enthusiastic BJ in her car which I found a little too frenetic and lacking in… dunno how to describe it really. Lacking finesse/passion. She is good at deep throat if that’s what you’re after. Anyway, takes CIM and away I go.

Overall, not a bad experience but just not for me really although services delivered with gusto and enthusiasm.

External Link/Members Only

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Reviews have to posted within 6 months of the meeting taking place.

Offline mudsucker

Yes you’re right. And I’ve put it in the wrong place. Whoops! Double balls up. Oh well. Maybe Admin could be kind enough to move it to the reviews section or remove it altogether if it’s too old to have been posted anyway. Sorry.

Offline GingerNuts

Yes you’re right. And I’ve put it in the wrong place. Whoops! Double balls up. Oh well. Maybe Admin could be kind enough to move it to the reviews section or remove it altogether if it’s too old to have been posted anyway. Sorry.

It was moved out of the review section yesterday. Information from older meetings is welcome but you would have to post it in regional discussion, not as a review.

Offline mudsucker

Oh right OK. Noted for future reference.

Offline Mrfloor87

I’m thinking of booking to see her just wondered what does she wear on her car meets as It says on her profile she doesn't dress up?

Also she says the location is off the beaten track down a dirt track I’m not liable to be getting my car stuck am I or does she get her car stuck? Could do with out that lol

Offline seandana

Where’s your scene of adventure  :cool:

Offline mudsucker

She wore jeans and T-shirt with no bra. T shirt came off to reveal a less than impressive pair. She was a bit sweaty too. In terms of location, it’s just out the way lanes or lay-bys. You won’t get stuck in a ditch.

Offline Mrfloor87

Cheers mate, I’m going to try and arrange for an evening next week, I’ll do a review

Online Night king

Cheers mate, I’m going to try and arrange for an evening next week, I’ll do a review

Looking forwards to your review,!!

:hi: