Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for recommendations - Walsall, Cannock area. FBSM  (Read 1024 times)

Offline watsey

For the first time in a couple of years I’m passing through Cannock and Walsall next week.
Sladunka hasn’t responded to texts but I think I read on here that she has gone back home to Bulgaria.
I fancy taking the opportunity to try somebody new/different, so can anybody recommend somebody for a quick massage and HE in that area please? I might even be tempted to try a shop.

Offline Punterperson1971

For the first time in a couple of years I’m passing through Cannock and Walsall next week.
Sladunka hasn’t responded to texts but I think I read on here that she has gone back home to Bulgaria.
I fancy taking the opportunity to try somebody new/different, so can anybody recommend somebody for a quick massage and HE in that area please? I might even be tempted to try a shop.

Sarah of great Barr(actually park hall area of Walsall)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 11:57:46 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Tightpants

Sod all in Cannock.

External Link/Members Only
Advert says Walsall but actually Lichfield but is still not too far.
No lookers but guaranteed HE.

Extras on offer but over priced.

Only a few miles from Cannock and Sue is well reviewed here. Just don't expect a massage though.

Not been for ages so I do not know what extras are available. I suspect nothing more than HE.

Offline temptation

Yes Sladunka has gone back home for good sadly, Busty Sam Brownhills disappeared a while ago. Which doesn't leave much.

Offline watsey

Thanks guys.
Never thought I'd say it but it looks as though there is more choice in Shropshire than there is in Walsall area at the moment.
The times may be changing.

Offline ronthebrummie

Not been for ages so I do not know what extras are available. I suspect nothing more than HE.
[/quote]

Nothing totally legit

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Is Rugeley too far? You could try Sue at the Chinese place, well reviewed on here

Offline watsey

Is Rugeley too far? You could try Sue at the Chinese place, well reviewed on here
Yes. Been to see Sue many times in the past and unfortunately I don't have long so would need to be a WIHJ or a 30min quicky.  :hi:

Offline southern boy

As punterperson1971 said English sarah would be a good recommendation

Offline watsey

As punterperson1971 said English sarah would be a good recommendation
Yes, would love to try her as I've read about her on here but wrong side of Walsall and not enough time.
Sladunka would have been perfect location wise.
Visit was today and didn't see anybody but thanks to those who offered some info.  :hi: