Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First time punt in Birmingham  (Read 399 times)

Jacksimms

I am looking to go for my first punt.
I was hoping you guys would be able to advise me the best girl under 24. I am based in Birmingham but willing to travel for perfection. I would like her to be british just for personal preferences.
Also if anyone knows, i have read some reviews saying that there were some documets to sign. If you would be willing to tell me what that involves i would be grateful.
Many thanks

Offline mrdiamond77

Best if you had posted in the West Midlands section.   :hi:

Offline Tricky Dickie

Also if anyone knows, i have read some reviews saying that there were some documets to sign. If you would be willing to tell me what that involves i would be grateful.
Many thanks

Jesus wept! Another one from the “we got the paperwork out of the way” thread!

As you will find from the punting wiki, if you take your passport and two recent utility bills then you’ll be fine.

:hi:

Offline Littlefoot

I am looking to go for my first punt.
I was hoping you guys would be able to advise me the best girl under 24. I am based in Birmingham but willing to travel for perfection. I would like her to be british just for personal preferences.
Many thanks

Have a read of this:

External Link/Members Only

There are no documents to sign.  :lol: paperwork refers to paying the prossie in cash.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 11:45:22 pm by Littlefoot »