Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalli or Sexy Janet or british Lauren  (Read 864 times)

Online Jake.mackie

Bit of a recommendation... I am after an hour's body to body with either owo or ro at the end.  Seen Nat three times who is excellent but wondered how Lauren or Janet compare...

Offline Littlefoot

Bit of a recommendation... I am after an hour's body to body with either owo or ro at the end.  Seen Nat three times who is excellent but wondered how Lauren or Janet compare...

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen Nat couple of times, good service... Which you're aware of. Seen Janet few times, never tried her massage service. But I would guess it would be a good service. Very professional and nice woman. A little on the large side though. Although last I heard she was doing a part time civvie job and maybe hard to get hold of these days  :unknown: Not met Lauren yet, but reading the reviews, must right that soon. Sounds top notch to me.

Offline Jayne_cobb

Lauren doesn't do oral on you, she will apparently allow oral on her.

I did wonder whether my luck was in a few times when she bent down to blow on my cock, but no... nothing doing.

I haven't seen the other two so can't comment but Lauren was quite the experience and is thoroughly recommended, the massage does turn into more of a gfe without the sex which was new on me (and very welcome).

Other girls I've seen only did body to body on my back, whereas Lauren did both back and front, was a great feeling having a naked hot chick sliding all over my front, sliding up for a kiss, then sliding back down again.  Happy times.

Down side is I think she only works Friday and Saturday in Brum.  So her availability may sway your decision on who to go see

Offline tilly66

Not seen Sexy Janet  , but i've seen the other two ladies in question , Lauren is as fit as they come and gives an impeccible erotic service but doesn't perform oral whereas Natalli will do all services and has loads of quirkiness thrown into the equation , if i had to choose between the two then i would plummet for Lauren mailny because she has a very erotic technique that includes loads of french kissing and an amazing body and although i'm not a fan of her tattoos you don't really notice them when you have your tongue up her fresh tasting fanny. :P

Online Jake.mackie

Lol went for a 4th option (see review). Lauren next time.

Offline dboy74

Not seen the other two, but can highly recommend Lauren.

Offline yourmanslut

I would definitely go for Lauren out of the 3 good luck either way  :drinks: