Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sasha's in Walsall  (Read 1469 times)

Offline lozbul

Any body remember Sasha's in Walsall, I'm going back years, does she still exist?
She ran various girls at one point, i was luck enough to have had her, one day her girl rang as a no show in while I was waiting.
She had just had surgery on the new tits so she, as I was there she offered herself.
My favorite was a girl called Natalie, tall blonde, suprer model looks. great arse.

Worked from 3 or 4 properties, last seen off Bradford Street, upstairs building door round the rear.

Offline Walsalllad15

Remember the place well.  Went to all of the places.  My favourite there was Rachael.  Think she was from Stoke with amazing breats. 

Offline Punterperson1971

Any body remember Sasha's in Walsall, I'm going back years, does she still exist?
She ran various girls at one point, i was luck enough to have had her, one day her girl rang as a no show in while I was waiting.
She had just had surgery on the new tits so she, as I was there she offered herself.
My favorite was a girl called Natalie, tall blonde, suprer model looks. great arse.

Worked from 3 or 4 properties, last seen off Bradford Street, upstairs building door round the rear.
Yes Bradford street one you could use the back entrance, also palfrey and pleck area as well as lizway street and glebe street,they used to have some really good ones at sasha’s one I thought was good was Erika little petite blonde very good shag remember fucking a black girl there too  massive tits and slim body also i remeber as well they had one a place in caldmore too above a restaurant.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 08:04:38 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Pantysniffer

There was a tallish busy blonde I seem to remember. Sam

Offline Punterperson1971

There was a tallish busy blonde I seem to remember. Sam
Sounds familiar

Offline Pantysniffer

Think I remember the black girl as well. She was good

Offline Pantysniffer

Another blonde there was Marie. She was from Walsall

Offline Punterperson1971

Another blonde there was Marie. She was from Walsall
Did she have big tits? I also remember a thai lady I saw there and fucked her too,and a girl called jade she was in the palfrey one as they moved around a bit.

Offline Pantysniffer

Yes Mr pp she had big tits. Never seen the Thai girl tho.

Offline Punterperson1971

Yes Mr pp she had big tits. Never seen the Thai girl tho.
I remember her she was at the Bradford street one,nice tits remember fucking one when they was in glebe street dark hair big tits proper Milf.

Offline Walsalllad15

I remember shaging one of the girls who answered the phone when they where in Bradford Street. I turned up and waited and waited but the girl who should have been working car broke down and the only other girl would take 1 hr to get in, asked the maid if she fancied abit and had 30 mins with her.

Remember Marie as well.

Does anyone know if any of the girls still work

Offline Punterperson1971

Not sure I’d any do still,though I remember seeing a black girl above the curry house in caldmore and sharing a bath with her I think her name was Mia gorgeous and a good fuck.

Offline suttonporksword

not sure if its the same place but years ago I did visit a place in Walsall town centre on a back street called little Newport st where the parlour was upstairs, is that one of their venues? don't remember any of the girls that clearly but recall having a few good punts there

Offline Punterperson1971

not sure if its the same place but years ago I did visit a place in Walsall town centre on a back street called little Newport st where the parlour was upstairs, is that one of their venues? don't remember any of the girls that clearly but recall having a few good punts there
No that was not sasha’s it was called something else did go there to I’m sure this one was near club X.

Offline Walsalllad15

Yes it was right behind Club X. Some good girls there. Walsall had 3 decent places then, now it's hardly anything

Offline Punterperson1971

Yes it was right behind Club X. Some good girls there. Walsall had 3 decent places then, now it's hardly anything
Very true sasha’s was the best there was some crackers there,also remember 2 wg next door to each other used to advertise in daily sport,lived on corporation street west,remember phoning one and going to see her she answered door in stockings and boots a very welcome surprise she was gorgeous tall slim dark curly hair can’t remember if she might have been mixed race.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 09:46:58 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Punterperson1971

Just remembered place behind clubX was called bliss.

Offline Pantysniffer

Good grief. I remember little Newport Street. Always tough to park in that little narrow Rd. The place in glebe Street. Was that where there was parking round the back by the ground floor flat. If it was that's where Marie was for a while.

Offline Punterperson1971

Good grief. I remember little Newport Street. Always tough to park in that little narrow Rd. The place in glebe Street. Was that where there was parking round the back by the ground floor flat. If it was that's where Marie was for a while.
All of sasha’s places where good no EE’s.

Offline Pantysniffer

Went once to glebe St. Sasha was there in a nuns uniform, her tits straining to get out. Said ill see you then she sent a black girl in. She was awesome fuck

Offline Pantysniffer

Nowhere like it these days I'm afraid

Offline Punterperson1971

Agreed some independents are excellent but not like a brothel where you can choose,it’s all Romanian B&S

Offline Pantysniffer

Yer, independants only for me

Offline Punterperson1971

There was one on darlaston road opposite the globe pub.

Offline Pantysniffer

Don't know that one. There was one in Willenhall above a chippy. Metal staircase round the back. Sam used to be there. Can't remember any other girls.

Offline Punterperson1971

Don't know that one. There was one in Willenhall above a chippy. Metal staircase round the back. Sam used to be there. Can't remember any other girls.
That was part of sasha’s I belive

Offline Pantysniffer

More than likely. I saw her once nr there waiting in the Chinese takeaway lol

Offline lozbul

The Black girl above the take away, if West Indian her name was Jasmine, I saw her several times, when Sasha's moved to Gleb Street she was not there anymore.
Brilliant shag and loved to receive oral, very clean girl too as I recall. Condom split completey just as I came on one ocassion, very unfornate, she was not a bearbacker 
and I aleady had a vasectomy which helped carm her down. She was really a loverly young girl, fantastic punts.

Offline Punterperson1971

The Black girl above the take away, if West Indian her name was Jasmine, I saw her several times, when Sasha's moved to Gleb Street she was not there anymore.
Brilliant shag and loved to receive oral, very clean girl too as I recall. Condom split completey just as I came on one ocassion, very unfornate, she was not a bearbacker 
and I aleady had a vasectomy which helped carm her down. She was really a loverly young girl, fantastic punts.
Did she have big tits not bad looking either? Also remember seeing one on lizway street called angel blonde and slim very tasty,and I think the condom split or cane off can’t quite remember as it’s a good 15 years ago maybe  more.

Offline jimgooooo

are there any 'walk in' places left in Walsall could really do with just a quick p&d

Offline Punterperson1971

are there any 'walk in' places left in Walsall could really do with just a quick p&d
Try the waterfront group and dirty kinky Julie both reviewed.

Offline guyverih

Tried to go to Sasha's when it was at the back of bradford street, but never got a reply when I rang. I do recall a couple of places that used to be ok in Walsall, one was in a flat in a little courtyard mews type off Glebe street, had a couple of cracking punts with girls who were very attractive. Also there was a place that operated in Ablewell st, over some shops saw a very nice indian girl there, think her name was Mina.
It got converted to flats. This was about 10 - 15 years ago now so details are fuzzy to say the least.

Offline Punterperson1971

Tried to go to Sasha's when it was at the back of bradford street, but never got a reply when I rang. I do recall a couple of places that used to be ok in Walsall, one was in a flat in a little courtyard mews type off Glebe street, had a couple of cracking punts with girls who were very attractive. Also there was a place that operated in Ablewell st, over some shops saw a very nice indian girl there, think her name was Mina.
It got converted to flats. This was about 10 - 15 years ago now so details are fuzzy to say the least.
Ablewell street seen a few there including a redhead and glebe was sasha’s,actually punted with a girl called Sasha there she was gorgeous.