Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A M E L I A - Whitechapel - E1  (Read 6151 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5263158) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Charles54321

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting: February 2022.

Comms: All done by text.

The SP: It's the lady in her profile gallery, has tattoos all over her body, facially a solid 6.

Price: £50- 15 minutes.

Services: DFK, OWO, CG, DOGGY and Missionary.

Action: I enter Amelia Premises with her standing behind the door, she greats me with a smile wearing a sexy pink lingerie set, leads me to her bedroom where we discuss the services that I'm after, she agrees and I hand over the fee in which she goes out of the room to stash away whilst I undress. re- enters, strips naked and I move in for a kiss which soon turns into a snog as I gently spank her butt, with her making the right noises, I groped her titties and sucked on them delicious nipples.

she then drops to her knees and starts giving head, not the best blowjob to be honest, too much use of the hand, anyway I manage to get fully erect, so on goes the condom, I lay on the bed, she lubes up the fanny with her saliva, climbs on top and starts bouncing up and down on my cock as I grab hold of them bobbies before pulling her in closer for more kisses.

Then got her to bend over and pounded away with full force, with her groaning in pleasure, switched to missionary, went in balls deep and smashed away whilst snogging her face off until I couldn't hold out for any long and busted a load in the bag.

cleaned up, got dress, gave her a kiss and a cuddle on the way out.

Offline puntingpumping1920

Great value

I might see her 👀
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline iq129

She has a great figure according to the photos, particularly the second and last photo.

Online tantraman

This, sir ...

Price: £50- 15 minutes.

Services: DFK, OWO, CG, DOGGY and Missionary.

... is might fine VFM; HL'd :thumbsup:

Offline Voyager

I was in the area and on strength of this review decided to pay a visit.  Was instantly disappointed as she opened the door.   Probably the same girl as she was covered in tattoos.  Short and dumpy,  terrible crooked teeth and wearing the most ridiclous wig.  She was not fat but flabby.
 There was no way i was going anyway near her.  I told her she is not what expected having seen the photos and left.  The OP says a solid 6 for her looks.  I would say he sets a very low bar.

Offline PLeisure

I was in the area and on strength of this review decided to pay a visit.  Was instantly disappointed as she opened the door.   Probably the same girl as she was covered in tattoos.  Short and dumpy,  terrible crooked teeth and wearing the most ridiclous wig.  She was not fat but flabby.
 There was no way i was going anyway near her.  I told her she is not what expected having seen the photos and left.  The OP says a solid 6 for her looks.  I would say he sets a very low bar.
Why moan about it on someone else's Positive review?  :unknown:  :dash:
The smart thing to do is post your own review so that everybody can gauge an aggregate.

Offline Voyager

The smart thing to do .....

I am sure you would know you smart ass.  Dont like it, dont read.

Offline PLeisure

I am sure you would know you smart ass.  Dont like it, dont read.
Or you could contribute more usefully.
We all have a responsibility to provide relevant intel   :hi:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2022, 09:28:32 am by PLeisure »

Offline bedhedred

Useful Intel.

I tried out a bird using this profile years ago. She had a wig too. I texted the number in the past few days and was told that it's a new girl, but I don't believe it now and this saves me the bother of visiting again.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2022, 10:33:42 am by bedhedred »

Offline Voyager

Or you could contribute more usefully.
We all have a responsibility to provide relevant intel   :hi:

Responsibility?  Seriously?