Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber Amour  (Read 4639 times)

16 review(s) for Amber Coast (10 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

countryboy

Hi Guys been a while since I posted. No particular reason other than that the ladies I have seen recently (Delilah, Victoria, Sophia, Jada) have all been top notch and generously reviewed on here and there seems little point in adding to this.
I have been mulling over since Tuesday as to whether to post this or not and thought it worth informing members so that they don’t fall into the same trap.
I would consider myself a seasoned punter and like to do my homework before I make a booking to minimise the risk of disappointment. Anyhow I had been looking at Ambers profile on Amour site and equally importantly the reviews on here. The review that really swung it for me was Jimmy Cagney’s positive post on Sept 29th particularly as CIM is a must for me.
I would point out that Amber is also on Adult work  External Link/Members Only
and included on her enjoys list are OWO and CIM (at discretion)
So on Mon I booked half hour in call for 1.00pm on Tues. I was travelling from Consett and as the High Level Bridge is a bitch I set off at 10 to 12 to give myself plenty of time. There were also road works at the bottom of the coast road and I just say arrived on time.
Asked in and the usual small talk and I then asked if there were any do,s and don’ts? Amber asked me what I liked and I said OWO and CIM. At this point she nearly took a wobbler and was aghast. I pointed out that reviews indicated these were services she provided and they were on her likes list on Adult work. She responded by stating that I didn’t even make the booking through Adult work and she only provided these services for “overnighters”. I could understand it if I was a right ugly bastard or if I had dropped my pants and my dick was oozing puss but we literally didn’t even get past point A never mind reach first base. I was unceremoniously frogmarched to the front door and shown the exit. Am I right to be properly pissed off?

Offline jarrovian

Amber is a bit wacky, however it does seem strange that she would react like this. Personally I have seen her only once and had a great time with her and no problem with owo although I can't vouch for cim as it didn't apply. Sorry to hear of your experience

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Bizarre. Had you already paid her when she kicked you out?

countryboy

I had put the money on the side table and just picked it up when the lie of the land became clear

Online Mansell

I'm presuming you booked through the agency and also no money changed hands.
Difficult one as whilst I would be annoyed at travelling that far and getting shown the door. Would she carry on without CIM or were you just shown the door for even asking?

countryboy

No once I asked for OWO/ CIM she threw a wobbler and I was literally frogmarched to the front door with my tail between my legs. In all my years punting I think it must be the weirdest experience I think Ive ever had

Looking4fun

I guess I would feel a little disappointed but that's the risk you take when you book via an agency no services are discussed & you don't know what services you will receive, as for what she offers on aw as an indie that's a seperate thing altogether.
Also I don't mean to be blunt but your a seasoned punter & you've been a member on ukp for 3 years but you only contribute when you have had a bad experience,what about giving back to the other members who help you get punts you enjoy  :dash: :dash:

Offline Jimmy Cagney

I have seen Amber a number of times and every visit has been great, no issues. As per my review.

Amber12

Hello.

I DO NO OFFER CIM, FACIALS.

I DO NOT DO OVERNIGHTS.

CIM AT DISCRETION. is on my AW profile.

Thank u

X

Offline ProfessorYaffle

as for what she offers on aw as an indie that's a seperate thing altogether.

Eh? It's hardly unreasonable to expect the same level of service when you book her through an agency as you would get if you booked her through AW.

Offline Knight Templar

She certainly comes across as a bit loony tunes,
Don't think I will be going to the coast any time soon
  :thumbsdown:

Offline The Outsider

So is it true that you chucked this fella out just for asking?  Seems odd.  Have we missed something?

Bob Vent

Laughing my cock off here I did warn you

TOLD YOU SO

Looking4fun

Eh? It's hardly unreasonable to expect the same level of service when you book her through an agency as you would get if you booked her through AW.
I haven't checked her aw profile but she may have been charging for extras?
Which wasn't the case as she had already cleared that up before you posted.

Offline Dwilko

I'd be very pissed off. Completely irrelevant what services are actually on offer.

To be treated like that just for asking is a joke.

Offline bfgent

I haven't met Amber so maybe not the best one to comment but I have chatted in length about a trip up north to see her and she has always been very open about what is and isn't on offer and seems very nice, maybe a little mad but that's fun.

Maybe the agency should explain a little better and Amber speak to them to prevent this situation arising

Offline LydiaAmour

• Service Provider
I haven't met Amber so maybe not the best one to comment but I have chatted in length about a trip up north to see her and she has always been very open about what is and isn't on offer and seems very nice, maybe a little mad but that's fun.

Maybe the agency should explain a little better and Amber speak to them to prevent this situation arising

Not commenting on Amber or the booking, but legally the agency cannot discuss services. what happens or doesn't happen in regards to services the agency have no control over at all.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Not commenting on Amber or the booking, but legally the agency cannot discuss services. what happens or doesn't happen in regards to services the agency have no control over at all.

That's always been the case.
Not taking any sides here and it may or may not have any bearing on this but the OP had a massive spat a while ago with Diamonds because they wouldn't discuss or publish services.

Just saying.   :hi:

Offline LydiaAmour

• Service Provider
Not taking any sides here and it may or may not have any bearing on this but the OP had a massive spat a while ago with Diamonds because they wouldn't discuss or publish services.

Exactly, thats why I mentioned it.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

This has nothing to do with Amour not discussing services.

Amber states on her AW profile that she does OWO and CIM (DISCRETION).

When the OP asked her for them she threw him out.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

I haven't checked her aw profile but she may have been charging for extras?
Which wasn't the case as she had already cleared that up before you posted.

No-one mentioned her charging extra for certain services. And she didn't clear anything up, she just reiterated what her AW profile said: that she does OWO and CIM (DISCRETION)...but when the OP asked for them she threw him out.

Looking4fun

No-one mentioned her charging extra for certain services. And she didn't clear anything up, she just reiterated what her AW profile said: that she does OWO and CIM (DISCRETION)...but when the OP asked for them she threw him out.
When did I say anybody had mentioned it? I offered it as a possible reason.
like I said earlier I didn't read her aw profile but if your enjoying yourself have fun!

Offline Slaine

Disgraceful treatment of a client of the highest order IMO. Especially when OWO and CIM and both on her AW likes list.
It's not like she's not done any of these before and was being pressured into doing something she doesn't normally do.  :unknown:

It's like going into a bar and asking for a pint and then getting thrown out as they only serve pop  :dash:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
This has nothing to do with Amour not discussing services.

Amber states on her AW profile that she does OWO and CIM (DISCRETION).

When the OP asked her for them she threw him out.

OP doesn't seem to have much luck in this game, all to do with asking about services, another one told him to fuck off over the phone. Could it be the way it's asked.    :unknown:

Offline ProfessorYaffle

When did I say anybody had mentioned it? I offered it as a possible reason.
like I said earlier I didn't read her aw profile but if your enjoying yourself have fun!

The OP posted:
"Amber asked me what I liked and I said OWO and CIM. At this point she nearly took a wobbler and was aghast. I pointed out that reviews indicated these were services she provided and they were on her likes list on Adult work. She responded by stating that I didn’t even make the booking through Adult work and she only provided these services for “overnighters”.

You commented:
"I guess I would feel a little disappointed but that's the risk you take when you book via an agency no services are discussed & you don't know what services you will receive, as for what she offers on aw as an indie that's a seperate thing altogether."

I then commented:
"Eh? It's hardly unreasonable to expect the same level of service when you book her through an agency as you would get if you booked her through AW".

You then replied:
"I haven't checked her aw profile but she may have been charging for extras?
Which wasn't the case as she had already cleared that up before you posted."

The truth is your first reply was just you getting snippy with the OP for posting a negative review about a girl you like. When I called you on it you pulled some nonsense about her charging extras out of your ass.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

OP doesn't seem to have much luck in this game, all to do with asking about services, another one told him to fuck off over the phone. Could it be the way it's asked.    :unknown:

It's possible but the OP doesn't come across as a fruitloop to me. He seems intelligent, articulate and perfectly reasonable. Amber didn't put up any sort of a defence in her reply either.

And this negative comes on the back of several other less than glowing reports she's had recently.

And the girl who told the OP to fuck off was Ruby (one of the worst girls in the area) and it was nearly 2 years ago - 2 problems in 2 years hardly suggests a pattern.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
It's possible but the OP doesn't come across as a fruitloop to me. He seems intelligent, articulate and perfectly reasonable. Amber didn't put up any sort of a defence in her reply either.

And this negative comes on the back of several other less than glowing reports she's had recently.

And the girl who told the OP to fuck off was Ruby (one of the worst girls in the area) and it was nearly 2 years ago - 2 problems in 2 years hardly suggests a pattern.

Like I said before I'm not taking sides but read the OP's previous posts, he hasn't posted for a year before this.

Past posts include a massive spat with Diamonds because they wouldn't discuss services, an STD scare where he wanted all agencies to insist girls are tested and for them to carry test certs to show punters before discussing services and what do you have to do to get a skank like Ruby to tell you to fuck off.

I notice the OP hasn't been back on since he posted this.

To me it's not worth arguing about so I'll leave it there, peoples opinions differ and we can all make our own minds up on this.    :hi: 

Bob Vent

I've never seen you white knight a wg before Dave why don't you just except she shouldn't be in this line of work and her attitude stinks and as for the agency that employs her this says a lot about your standards.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I've never seen you white knight a wg before Dave why don't you just except she shouldn't be in this line of work and her attitude stinks and as for the agency that employs her this says a lot about your standards.

I haven't mentioned the girl in question in this thread, I've pointed out the OP's post history. If you think I'm a white knight the report button's to the right.

The op hasn't posted for a year before this and the only other neg's from a newbie.   :hi:

Edit

I can only speak as I find.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 08:34:41 am by daviemac »

Offline Kev3773

Not sure where the white Knighting is ? I do see though that you have been on here for 2 weeks made 7 posts 6 of which are to have a go at Amber. Stinks of a personal attack to me. She has 2 positive and 2 negative reviews on here so who are you to say she shouldn't be in this game ? Can't accuse me of being a WK as never seen the lass  :unknown:

Bob Vent

Not that old chestnut again why don't you book her and find out for yourself.

Offline Kev3773

Not that old chestnut again why don't you book her and find out for yourself.

I may or or may not, not enough on here to put me off at the moment. Why didn't you review her or anyone for that matter ?  :unknown:

Online Mansell

Not sure where the white Knighting is ? I do see though that you have been on here for 2 weeks made 7 posts 6 of which are to have a go at Amber. Stinks of a personal attack to me. She has 2 positive and 2 negative reviews on here so who are you to say she shouldn't be in this game ? Can't accuse me of being a WK as never seen the lass  :unknown:
I agree Alfie,  the problem here is a couple of guys with very few posts come on and no one is sure whether to believe them or not. The original OP review seems genuine,  then Bob just seems to be anti the girl in general, as you say like he has some grudge. Still as always we will find out in time   ;)
On a for the record I've never seen her either  :unknown:

Offline johnny34

Hello.

I DO NOT DO OVERNIGHTS.

Thank u

X

If you do not offer CIM at all its best to remove it from your profile 'likes' all together.

Offline Kev3773

Correction from my post above. She has 10 positive reviews 1 neutral and 2 negative. Make your own minds up  :unknown:

Looking4fun

The OP posted:
"Amber asked me what I liked and I said OWO and CIM. At this point she nearly took a wobbler and was aghast. I pointed out that reviews indicated these were services she provided and they were on her likes list on Adult work. She responded by stating that I didn’t even make the booking through Adult work and she only provided these services for “overnighters”.

You commented:
"I guess I would feel a little disappointed but that's the risk you take when you book via an agency no services are discussed & you don't know what services you will receive, as for what she offers on aw as an indie that's a seperate thing altogether."

I then commented:
"Eh? It's hardly unreasonable to expect the same level of service when you book her through an agency as you would get if you booked her through AW".

You then replied:
"I haven't checked her aw profile but she may have been charging for extras?
Which wasn't the case as she had already cleared that up before you posted."

The truth is your first reply was just you getting snippy with the OP for posting a negative review about a girl you like. When I called you on it you pulled some nonsense about her charging extras out of your ass.

Think your talking out of your ass personally,
how do you know I was being snippy as you called it?
 you don't that's just your opinion.
How do you know she's a girl I like?
  I've seen her once & I did a review,I haven't been back & probably won't.
Your looking for an argument again,may I suggest you do it by pm

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Think your talking out of your ass personally,
how do you know I was being snippy as you called it?
 you don't that's just your opinion.
How do you know she's a girl I like?
  I've seen her once & I did a review,I haven't been back & probably won't.
Your looking for an argument again,may I suggest you do it by pm

No I'm not talking out of my ass. Your reply to the OP consisted entirely of attempts to undermine him:

1. Saying "I guess I would feel a little disappointed" - so you arrive at a punt, ask her if she does services that she advertises on her AW profile and she kicks you out on your ear. And you'd "feel a little disappointed"? I think you'd be on here like a shot posting that she's mental. And you'd be right. To me saying you'd  "feel a little disappointed" sounds like you're trying to play down how big a deal the OP's complaint is.

2. You said that the fact she offers those services on AW is irrelevant when the booking was via Amour, which is absolutely absurd.

3. You rebuked him for not doing more reviews. The number of reviews he's done has no bearing whatsoever on the subject at hand.

Why do I think you like her? Because you wrote her a positive review, have repeatedly posted positive comments about her, your posts on this thread, and on the previous negative review you were there cheering on posters who stuck up for her or attacked her critics. Your opinion of her is clearly positive.

Looking4fun

Prof, you've got an issue with me that's evident from your posts on this thread & previous threads,like I said previously if you wanted an argument you could do it in a pm which you've chosen not to do.
I really don't have the time or desire to continue explaining anything I have posted to you.
Like I said earlier you have fun with it though if it keeps you amused

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Prof, you've got an issue with me that's evident from your posts on this thread & previous threads,like I said previously if you wanted an argument you could do it in a pm which you've chosen not to do.
I really don't have the time or desire to continue explaining anything I have posted to you.
Like I said earlier you have fun with it though if it keeps you amused

I don't have any issues with you or anyone else. If someone posts something I disagree with then I reserve the right to say so. People disagree with me all the time. That's OK.

I've only ever disagreed with you on one other thread as far as I can recall (the "boycott Jasmine" one). I also disagreed with your "boycott Scarlett" stance but didn't get the chance to say so as the thread got deleted before I got home.

Anyway, I'm happy for us to just move on.

phannymuncha

CIM at discretion is a weird one should be abolished either they do or don't... at discretion they use it to their advantage thinking your gonna blow your load in there mouth when they fully intend not to allow you to as at discretion is there way out of it   

Offline domino999

This tread is the perfect example of why some people feel reluctant to post. Through observation, it's evident some have got their tongue so far up various hookers arses obviously the further depending on the the associated agency and whether they are have a fully paid up membership/slippers/branded smoking jacket.

I find the punters treatment unacceptable, however if I want a preferential service from the girl/associates/agency, then the OP is a psycho looking for trouble.

skullflower

I've seen Amber twice and received owo on both occasions and cim once without even asking. Lucky me eh.

Offline mcb

Hello.

I DO NOT DO OVERNIGHTS.

Thank u

X

Some mixed messaging there. No wonder other punters are getting confused and frustrated.

Offline itsjustme

Amber if you're reading, I'm happy to take a complimentary 30 min for the team and will give an accurate review.
I'm just wanting to stop this bickering, I'm that kind of guy  :kissgirl: