Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber - Amour. Tynemouth  (Read 1518 times)

16 review(s) for Amber Coast (10 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
External Link/Members Only

30 mins £50 (now £60)

Was looking for my first punt after a very long enforced absence and decided Amber of Amour was just my type. Quick email to the agency and booked in for first appointment the following day.
Text to confirm on the morning and given the address and very clear directions to Amber’s flat with very discrete entrance. There’s free parking just round the corner or the Metro’s very close for those using public transport.

I did have a couple of concerns, not least the lack of the little blue helpers I’d been used to and I wasn’t sure if there’d be any reaction to my newly acquired under skin body mod, just below my left collar bone.

Once inside any fears I may have had were quickly dispelled, started with some DFK while we got undressed then onto the bed for great DT OWO then RO which she seemed to enjoy. Amber was up for most things really except anything anal related. With it only being a 30 min appointment and me enjoying the combination of kissing, mutual masturbation and oral both ways so much, we didn’t get round to full sex and I ended up shooting my load with her sitting on my face.  As this was a bit of a ‘tester’ punt I didn't mind.

Amber’s very enthusiastic in everything she does, in fact she was more like a horny girlfriend who hadn't seen her boyfriend for months. If you like slim attractive girls with a fit body I would recommend her, I will definitely return, bit longer next time though. 

She also has a AW profile now  External Link/Members Only

Offline Kev3773

Great review, glad to see your comeback went well. I've been tempted by Amber as like slim older girls. A few of her pics in blue dress do nothing for me though  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Great review, glad to see your comeback went well. I've been tempted by Amber as like slim older girls. A few of her pics in blue dress do nothing for me though  :unknown:

Cheers.
Forgot to mention she had the tighter black one on when I saw her and looked far better. You could do worse.   :hi:

Offline OscarC

Agree, the blue dress on Amour does not put her in the best light.  However her pics on UKE are so much better, very tempted to see her, just struggling to find the time at the moment.

Thanks for the review.

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Top girl, always excellent service