Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New WG but with familiar pics in gallery  (Read 1006 times)

Offline alibirmingham

Always on the lookout for new wg’s and this one has only been registered since yesterday.

At first glance it looks promising. She’s only been on since yesterday so the verification warning is understandable.  It a rom (or any indication I can see), makes everything clear on the profile etc BUT looking at her pics something gives me a deja-vu feeling.

I’m sure I’ve seen the first pic before or something very similar and again looking at her public gallery the second pic again looks like I’ve seen it before but can’t quite put my finger on it. Only that the profile back then didn’t appeal to me and probably why I can’t remember who it was.

Any help would be appreciated. If nothing comes back I may TOFTT. Thanks all  :thumbsup:

If it helps she’s also located in the same area as Chardonnay which is at the back of broad street. (I test her to check)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Brumish

Those knees look as if it’s been carrying her for a good few more years than her stated age Al.
That pic also reminds me of that Victoria who was around the Sherborne area. Think I, along with others thought she had a full sex change. Man to woman  :)

Offline alibirmingham

Those knees look as if it’s been carrying her for a good few more years than her stated age Al.
That pic also reminds me of that Victoria who was around the Sherborne area. Think I, along with others thought she had a full sex change. Man to woman  :)

Name does sound about right now that you mention it. And that’s why I love this forum  :drinks:.

Don’t think I’ll TOFTT on this one  :hi:

Offline Excalibur

I’m pretty sure you are right, the pic in the gallery wearing the red dress was on Victoria’s profile.  I seem to remember she had a number of red reviews.

Offline Littlefoot

I recognise those pics and I'm about 95% sure you are correct, I've seen her, don't go there!

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 09:55:11 pm by Littlefoot »