Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sherry2011 Tamworth  (Read 1422 times)

Offline Cockmonster9999

Sherry 2011... Always said I would review her... Excellent...Dirty blowjob... Recommended! Unblock me hun... Shenstone quiet without you... 884308...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Above 1-liner does NOT constitute a review, CM.

Have changed this into a discussion thread.

Online Punterperson1971

Above 1-liner does NOT constitute a review, CM.

Have changed this into a discussion thread.
His 2 previous reviews were just a little bit longer than this so called review.

Offline Cockmonster9999

Sherry 2011... I get the message... Blocked is blocked... Ah well... Not stalking though... #insulted...

Offline Littlefoot

Sherry 2011... I get the message... Blocked is blocked... Ah well... Not stalking though... #insulted...

Why did she block you?

Online Punterperson1971

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Why did she block you?

Could his name have anything to do with this?

:dance:  :yahoo: :drinks:

I'll grab me coat

Offline Littlefoot

Could his name have anything to do with this?

:dance:  :yahoo: :drinks:

I'll grab me coat

What's that number in the op? Hope it's not his landline  :scare:

Online Punterperson1971

What's that number in the op? Hope it's not his landline  :scare:
Maybe it’s the size of his cock on millimetres  :lol: :lol:

Offline Cockmonster9999

9999mm is 394 inches... Not my landline (who has a land line any more?)... I asked her to block me at my wife's instruction but now I am free... Cockmonster is just a name...

Offline Littlefoot

9999mm is 394 inches... Not my landline (who has a land line any more?)... I asked her to block me at my wife's instruction but now I am free... Cockmonster is just a name...
I just wondered what this number is?

Sherry 2011... Always said I would review her... Excellent...Dirty blowjob... Recommended! Unblock me hun... Shenstone quiet without you... 884308...

Online Punterperson1971

Offline Cockmonster9999

She already knew... We are open... She just wanted to stop swinging and using wgs... She has changed her mind... #wantstofuckaguyatwork

Offline Knobrot

She already knew... We are open... She just wanted to stop swinging and using wgs... She has changed her mind... #wantstofuckaguyatwork

Can you pm your wife’s mobile no. 👍

KR

Online Punterperson1971

Can you pm your wife’s mobile no. 👍

KR
She could be a munter though  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Cockmonster9999

You wouldn't be able to keep up with lads... keep dreaming...

Offline mrhat

She's blocked me as well.hey man chill and move on .plenty more wgs about.no offence but hey man you sound desperate or something and bit like a creepy stalker.she blocked me cos I was pestering her as well cos I had thing about her and I was wrong.you say man you asked her to block you well she has now by sounds of it.hey man you need to get over it.

Offline Littlefoot

Trouble in Sherry's appreciation fan club.  :D :lol: :D
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 08:41:26 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline mrhat

Hey man Looks like it little foot.

Offline connor0368

Sounds like she’ll keep seeing you if you stop saying “hey man”

Offline Littlefoot

If she reads this forum like you say and she wanted to unblock you, she would have done on the 21st may when you first asked her to unblock you. Move on!

Offline Cockmonster9999

Hi Littlefoot... You're right mate... I am moving on...Any recommendations for a car meet service in the West Midlands?