Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucky today at Natural Therapy Cotteridge  (Read 1710 times)

Offline bimmerdriver

Currently sat in my car writing this from my phone so apologies for no links and/or any spelling mistakes.

Just visited Natural Therapy in Cotteridge, also known as Chinese massage centre Kings Norton on google maps, paid £20 for a WIHJ. There is a new girl currently in training so one of the other girls came in the room with her to teach her what to do and tricks of the trade. Not the most erotic because there was a lot of talk in Chinese but I got a four hand HE, with touching over clothes and a small massage for £20. Was in the room for 20 mins, no rushing.

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 04:36:13 pm by Goldfinch »

Online mr.bluesky

Currently sat in my car writing this from my phone so apologies for no links and/or any spelling mistakes.

Just visited Natural Therapy in Cotteridge, also known as Chinese massage centre Kings Norton on google maps, paid £20 for a WIHJ. There is a new girl currently in training so one of the other girls came in the room with her to teach her what to do and tricks of the trade. Not the most erotic because there was a lot of talk in Chinese but I got a four hand HE, with touching over clothes and a small massage for £20. Was in the room for 20 mins, no rushing.

Two for the price of one that can't be bad  :thumbsup: I wish more places did this sort of practical training  :lol:

Offline Littlefoot

Nice one, what did they look like? Sizes? Facial attractiveness? Approx ages? Cheers.

Offline bimmerdriver

Nice one, what did they look like? Sizes? Facial attractiveness? Approx ages? Cheers.

I would guess that both were in their 40’s, the one receiving the training wasn’t the most attractive and I nearly asked for a different girl - glad I didn’t now! Both size 10-12. Nothing more to write home about really apart from the 2 for 1.

Offline Littlefoot

I would guess that both were in their 40’s, the one receiving the training wasn’t the most attractive and I nearly asked for a different girl - glad I didn’t now! Both size 10-12. Nothing more to write home about really apart from the 2 for 1.

Cheers  :drinks:

Offline oldmanking

She had to be shown how to give a HJ?  Surely a woman of that age should already know??  :unknown:

Online mr.bluesky

She had to be shown how to give a HJ?  Surely a woman of that age should already know??  :unknown:

you'd be surprised how many don't know how to give a decent hand job. In all my years of having massages with happy endings I've had some great ones off younger women  who you would think would be inexperienced and crap ones off older women who you would think would be good  :dash:

Offline Littlefoot

There is a new girl currently in training so one of the other girls came in the room with her to teach her what to do and tricks of the trade. Not the most erotic because there was a lot of talk in Chinese but I got a four hand HE

Would love to understand mandarin - suppose it would go a bit like "that's it, grasp it lower, not too firm, cup his balls with your other hand. That's it, now tickle his balls with your nails whilst slowly stroking his shaft, now massage his balls. WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU BEFORE, NOT TOO FAST! Now look into his eyes, that's right, now smile seductively at him, whilst wanking his shaft. Now your getting the hang of it. Hold it slightly tighter and speed up just a notch, that's it, but not TOO FAST! Look into his eyes, can you see? He's nearly there. Notice his groans getting louder and his squirming on the table getting more lively, he's almost toast. You've practically cracked it. That's it, don't stop wanking till every drops out, milk it dry! Good girl, that's how to give a good HE."

"I'll leave you to clean him up, make a thorough job of it, and don't forget to get your £20!"

Offline shed

愿意理解普通话 - 假设它会有点像“就是这样,把它抓得更低,不要太坚定,用另一只手把他的球包起来。就是这样,现在用指甲挠他的球,同时慢慢抚摸他的竖井,现在 按摩他的球。我之前告诉过你的是什么,而不是太快!现在看看他的眼睛,这是正确的,现在在诱惑他的同时微笑着,同时在他的轴上摇晃。现在你得到它的悬念。保持它稍微紧张和加快 只是一个档次,就是这样,但不是太快!看着他的眼睛,你能看到吗?他几乎就在那里。注意他的呻吟声越来越大,他在桌子上的蠕动变得更加生动,他几乎是吐司。你几乎已经破解了它 就是这样,不要停止游荡,直到每一次掉出来,把它挤干!好女孩,这就是如何给一个好的HE。“

“我会让你去清理他,彻底完成它,不要忘了拿你的20英镑!”

Online mr.bluesky

愿意理解普通话 - 假设它会有点像“就是这样,把它抓得更低,不要太坚定,用另一只手把他的球包起来。就是这样,现在用指甲挠他的球,同时慢慢抚摸他的竖井,现在 按摩他的球。我之前告诉过你的是什么,而不是太快!现在看看他的眼睛,这是正确的,现在在诱惑他的同时微笑着,同时在他的轴上摇晃。现在你得到它的悬念。保持它稍微紧张和加快 只是一个档次,就是这样,但不是太快!看着他的眼睛,你能看到吗?他几乎就在那里。注意他的呻吟声越来越大,他在桌子上的蠕动变得更加生动,他几乎是吐司。你几乎已经破解了它 就是这样,不要停止游荡,直到每一次掉出来,把它挤干!好女孩,这就是如何给一个好的HE。“

That's a Chinese takeaway menu , I recognise the 3rd line down. egg fried rice and chicken chow mein :D
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 11:57:23 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline shiptonlad

But did you spot the spelling mistakes?

Offline oldmanking

It's all Chinese to me...!  Well, Mandarin Chinese to be exact.  :D

Offline Littlefoot

That's what I meant.  :thumbsup: :lol:

Offline doggy tyle

Ars so just got back from wan king in Hong Kong with wife foooking cow. 😊
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - doggstyle, doggy tyle
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline raywolf

我的妈呀

Google Translate is awful at Chinese :lol:

Offline oldmanking

I remember one girl at that fbsm next to Bear Tavern, who would speak into her phone, then it would talk to me in English.  Then she'd hold it out towards me for me to reply, which then spoke back to her in Mandarin....  Was without doubt the oddest ever massage I've had.... lol.