Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LA Dolce Casa - Reopened  (Read 868 times)

Offline Leicspunt

In my opinion had the potential to be the best parlour in Leicester before it closed down after only being open for about 6 months a couple of years ago.

Driving by today and saw it had reopened. New website although nothing really on it at the mo.

Would be interested to see if any of you visit. If not I reckon I'll TOFTT over the next few weeks and see what they have to offer.

Oh yeah. It's on Narborough Road as you travel out of the city towards the M1

Offline Sonny Crockett

In my opinion had the potential to be the best parlour in Leicester before it closed down after only being open for about 6 months a couple of years ago.

Driving by today and saw it had reopened. New website although nothing really on it at the mo.

Would be interested to see if any of you visit. If not I reckon I'll TOFTT over the next few weeks and see what they have to offer.

Oh yeah. It's on Narborough Road as you travel out of the city towards the M1

I went there once to see a blonde lady, whose name I forgot. It wasn't by any means a great punt. However like you I thought that it had the potential to be the best parlour in Leicester (I believe when they started they had a couple of ladies from Birmingham's The Pump on their books). Sadly nothing came of it. The girls that they had to offer, did not inspire me at all.

If it has reopened, I would not make a visit as I am not too keen on parlours these days.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Just been on their website, and it is not very user friendly. I clicked on Rota and Gallery, and nothing came up on their page. There seems much work to be done on that front.

Offline yorkiedavan

Sent them a twitter message, no reply as yet

Offline Leicspunt

I agree the website needs sorting out. There's good rear access round there back as I recall. Don't remember the street but it's to the right of the premises.

A friend has been recently who is a semi regular punter and said he saw a Spanish girl who have a good service. I told him she was more likely to be Romanian than Spanish but he said she was hot although the services were all covered.

Think I'll wait till the website is sorted and see what they have to offer before committing