Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa7 Kegworth - Sudden no reply  (Read 1314 times)

Offline kipper8

Hi,

I had been wanting to see Lisa for awhile and she had on her profile that she was going to retire so I made a booking last month for an outcall. I made arrangements 3 weeks in advance and communication was great, however few days before the meeting there was nothing. I texted and emailed the day before and on the day to confirm everything was OK however never got a reply.

Our booking was for the afternoon and it seemed unlikely that it was going to happen, few hours before the booking time I sent her a message to check if she was OK and that if she had to cancel that would fine but still nothing. On AW it does say she had read my last email but a day after the booking.

Her profile now says she is unavailable, so I hope things are OK with her.

Although I thought it rude/unprofessional of her not to reply and was considering putting in a review, I am tempted to try another booking if she becomes available before striking her off my HL.

Offline RedKettle

I will PM you with what I know - not appropriate to put on public forum.

Sureshot

Hi,

I had been wanting to see Lisa for awhile and she had on her profile that she was going to retire so I made a booking last month for an outcall. I made arrangements 3 weeks in advance and communication was great, however few days before the meeting there was nothing. I texted and emailed the day before and on the day to confirm everything was OK however never got a reply.

Our booking was for the afternoon and it seemed unlikely that it was going to happen, few hours before the booking time I sent her a message to check if she was OK and that if she had to cancel that would fine but still nothing. On AW it does say she had read my last email but a day after the booking.

Her profile now says she is unavailable, so I hope things are OK with her.

Although I thought it rude/unprofessional of her not to reply and was considering putting in a review, I am tempted to try another booking if she becomes available before striking her off my HL.

If shes got time to read your email, she's got time to reply. Even if its a half arsed apology.  Rude and unprofessional imo regardless of circumstance.

Although i suppose she doesnt give a fuck now she's retired.

Offline madeinwales56

The main problem is that most prossies don't understand they are running a business and review sites like UKP is their version of Trip Advisor. Customer satisfaction is paramount for their long term success. Most take the view that because they've got a cunt and tits and give head that they've got a God given right to prosperity.

Sureshot

The main problem is that most prossies don't understand they are running a business and review sites like UKP is their version of Trip Advisor. Customer satisfaction is paramount for their long term success. Most take the view that because they've got a cunt and tits and give head that they've got a God given right to prosperity.

Details in the OP and my experience on NYE really make my piss boil.  I expect common courtesy from solicitors, tradesmen and prostitutes alike.

Offline RedKettle

I am not going to comment because then all that fucking white knight bollocks will start again - I believe I know why she is not working and something about seeing her in the future.  Anyone who has seen her before wants to PM me then I can help - although no guarantee whether what I have been told is correct.

Sureshot

I am not going to comment because then all that fucking white knight bollocks will start again - I believe I know why she is not working and something about seeing her in the future.  Anyone who has seen her before wants to PM me then I can help - although no guarantee whether what I have been told is correct.

Fair enough, i'm not bothered if or why she's retiring but a courtesy email to cancel would have been the polite thing to do.  You know how vilified we are if ir happens the other way round.

Offline kipper8

Fair enough, i'm not bothered if or why she's retiring but a courtesy email to cancel would have been the polite thing to do.  You know how vilified we are if ir happens the other way round.

Thanks, RedKettle has replied to me.

But I do agree that a courtesy email when possible would be good.

Bursar

First post newbie here

This has happened to me twice with Lisa7

I know she has lots of positive feedback, but no great loss to the punting world if this is how she treats potential regulars

Offline RedKettle

I agree re the courtesy email!!!

yazzmin

I do agree that she should have at least sent a reply to the guy, but she really has a lot on her plate to deal with at the moment, I spoke to her at length only yesterday, Im sure she will be back again ,just as soon as her life gets back to 'normal' , she is a genuine and very sexy lady, don't be too harsh guys - it would be inappropriate of me to go in to more detail, but trust me - she's a good one really .

Offline RedKettle

I do agree that she should have at least sent a reply to the guy, but she really has a lot on her plate to deal with at the moment, I spoke to her at length only yesterday, Im sure she will be back again ,just as soon as her life gets back to 'normal' , she is a genuine and very sexy lady, don't be too harsh guys - it would be inappropriate of me to go in to more detail, but trust me - she's a good one really .

oh dear - this is going to cause the usual responses from the usual crowd!  Here goes another EM thread.

Offline Leicspunt

According to her profile she is returning to work on 25th Jan