Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Vicky - Bristol  (Read 5805 times)

WelshElise

Offline king tarzan

i have seen gorgeous vicky and she was ace..
sadly this review of hers has been hijacked by personal keyboard vendettas... :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

vw

i have seen gorgeous vicky and she was ace..
sadly this review of hers has been hijacked by personal keyboard vendettas... :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

what vendetta other the the anti touting one?  Seems he had an army if idiots advising him by pm, unless that was fiction.  :rolleyes:

Suspect he thought he was invincible after your encouragement.  :D

Offline king tarzan

what vendetta other the the anti touting one?  Seems he had an army if idiots advising him by pm, unless that was fiction.  :rolleyes:

Suspect he thought he was invincible after your encouragement.  :D

come on even you must have a sense of humour somewhere?
i was not encouraging.. his 20,000 farts comment was  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:...

Offline iverthickone

I am lost how HH was touting?

He did a positive review in a girl, who doesn't work much in Wales.  He found out she was returning, so told people on the site that, so they could enjoy her too.

I thought that was the idea of this site, to recommend or warn others of working girls?

Obviously I am getting it wrong, it is more a site for VW to wage his own personal vendettas whilst offering almost bugger all in the way of reviews to actually contribute.

Very sad.

vw

i was not encouraging.. his 20,000 farts comment was  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:...

Well it seemed to encourage him, unless is is the clique from wales filling his head so he made that outburst against admin.  :unknown:

Offline king tarzan

Well it seemed to encourage him, unless is is the clique from wales filling his head so he made that outburst against admin.  :unknown:

To be honest you do think your the mike tyson of the forum at times.
In HH you come up against james buster Douglas.
And it took admin to knock him out for you.

Just don't tussle with others..
No need for pointless keyboard wars..

James buster Douglas knocked out mike tyson  back in 1990
One of the biggest shocks in boxing history. ..
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 10:51:24 am by king tarzan »

vw

To be honest you do think your the mike tyson of the forum at times.
In HH you come up against james buster Douglas.
And it took admin to knock him out for you.

Just don't tussle with others..
No need for pointless keyboard wars..

James buster Douglas knocked out mike tyson  back in 1987..
One of the biggest shocks in boxing history. ..

Thanks for the history lesson.   :hi:

HH was a mouthpiece for some very sad boyos and a few prossies, he brought admin in to it, not me.   :rolleyes:

vw

He did a positive review in a girl, who doesn't work much in Wales.  He found out she was returning, so told people on the site that, so they could enjoy her too.

She doesn't work in Wales.

Most things he did were touting, his reviews were like advertising copy, his touting her tour was no different.

Offline iverthickone

She doesn't work in Wales.

Apologies, geography wrong..my bad!

Most things he did were touting, his reviews were like advertising copy, his touting her tour was no different.

Surely that is up to the other members to decideand evaluate. Each person does reviews differently and people can choose to believe or reject them.

At least he was a frequent reviewer on a review site, unlike some on here.

vw

Surely that is up to the other members to decideand evaluate. Each person does reviews differently and people can choose to believe or reject them.

Well, some post their opinion on these things as is allowed, mine is that he reviewed for the prossies not for punters.

Yep there are many that don't review and others that ever TOFTT.

Any way hope his PM buddies are regretful for advising him badly what to post about admin.

Offline ciderhead

Not looking to add fuel to the flames but I did feel one review was a bit lame with the excuse the girl was being reviewed twice because one meet was gfe and one pse, which I thought was a bit sneaky imo

vw

Not looking to add fuel to the flames but I did feel one review was a bit lame with the excuse the girl was being reviewed twice because one meet was gfe and one pse, which I thought was a bit sneaky imo

Have you seen Cassandras website.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only

If there was a requirement for a "Book of Passion" I have found the leading lady & author! This darling has it all & knows how to excite me in so many ways that are unique!We have such synergy that our encounters are always so passionate, both eager to please each other & wow do we succeed! Every time we meet, everything we do, we pair perfectly - so in tune with each other! Never ending story "to infinity and beyond!"

Offline ciderhead

Infinity and beyond, I think he copied that from buzz lightyear  :lol: :lol:

Offline king tarzan

I thought that was the idea of this site, to recommend or warn others of working girls?

Obviously I am getting it wrong, it is more a site for VW to wage his own personal vendettas whilst offering almost bugger all in the way of reviews to actually contribute.

Very sad.

I have to say virtualwaster had a big hand in the demise of captainroscoe and phaderus. .
They were both very good reviewers on ebony/south asian/ exotic mix hotties around the LONDON REGION.
They took one for the team, they took the plunge with those ladies. .
For me personally anyway there loss blocked access to them ladies at least partially anyway..

vw

I have to say virtualwaster had a big hand in the demise of captainroscoe and phaderus. .
They were both very good reviewers on ebony/south asian/ exotic mix hotties around the LONDON REGION.
They took one for the team, they took the plunge with those ladies. .
For me personally anyway there loss blocked access to them ladies at least partially anyway..

They had a big had i their own demise, they control their own keyboards.    :rolleyes:

I bet you would not post this shit on their forum suicide thread.   :lol: :lol:

Just to remind you, here you go.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=200538.300

« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 03:50:01 pm by vw »

Offline king tarzan

They had a big had i their own demise, they control their own keyboards.    :rolleyes:

I bet you would not post this shit on their forum suicide thread.   :lol: :lol:

Just to remind you, here you go.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=200538.300

In my eyes London Region lost 2 top reviewers for
Ebony/south asian/exotic hotties.. :dash: :dash:

vw

In my eyes London Region lost 2 top reviewers for
Ebony/south asian/exotic hotties.. :dash: :dash:

In my eyes 2 white knights using anti ukp rhetoric got banned. 

Admin seemed to agree. 

Offline king tarzan

In my eyes 2 white knights using anti ukp rhetoric got banned. 

Admin seemed to agree.

Rest your sore fingertips.
Your keyboard must be worn out!!
And readjust your automatic post report to manual post report..

Simpletto. .

vw

Rest your sore fingertips.
Your keyboard must be worn out!!
And readjust your automatic post report to manual post report..

Simpletto. .

What you smoking?  You sound like you have joined a hippy commune.  :cool:

Offline Mcping

Crikey this all seemed to escalate fast...

I’m half afraid to post another review incase I get labelled a tout, fluffy or banned.

Back to the point of the original post, I personally think Vicky is currently the BEST prossie around and can’t wait to be ball deep in that gorgeous pussy of hers this week !

Hopefully she returns more often

vw

Crikey this all seemed to escalate fast...

I’m half afraid to post another review incase I get labelled a tout, fluffy or banned.

Back to the point of the original post, I personally think Vicky is currently the BEST prossie around and can’t wait to be ball deep in that gorgeous pussy of hers this week !

Hopefully she returns more often

Hope she doesn't go radio silent on you?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=208240.0

Maybe the worship and praise will prevent that.   :lol: :lol:

Offline Mcping

She’s the  BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST......please don’t go radio silent...  :scare:

I’ve always found Vicky to be completely professional  :thumbsup:

vw

She’s the  BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST......please don’t go radio silent...  :scare:

I’ve always found Vicky to be completely professional  :thumbsup:

I hope you have another good one, and she doesn't serve you milk  :lol: :lol:

Offline Mcping

:vomit:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider

:(
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline HailWood

I thought it was funny.

But I think he’s more like dog shit than a fart. As we know dog shit gets everywhere, occasionally causes someone to slip up, and generally leaves an undesirable stink.  :lol:

vw

I thought it was funny.

But I think he’s more like dog shit than a fart. As we know dog shit gets everywhere, occasionally causes someone to slip up, and generally leaves an undesirable stink.  :lol:

White knighting a fellow tout?   :lol: :lol:

Are you one of the voices that caused hectors outburst.   :sarcastic:

Did Vicky's pimp send you to post?   :bomb:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 02:38:29 pm by vw »

Offline HailWood

White knighting a fellow tout?   :lol: :lol:

Are you one of the voices that caused hectors outburst.   :sarcastic:

Did Vicky's pimp send you to post?   :bomb:

Just an opportunity to have a laugh at your expense VW. What the matter has your sense of humour gone awol or are things only funny when you aim them at someone else?  :sarcastic:

The adage is if you dish it out be prepared to take it.  :thumbsdown:

vw

Just an opportunity to have a laugh at your expense VW. What the matter has your sense of humour gone awol or are things only funny when you aim them at someone else?  :sarcastic:

The adage is if you dish it out be prepared to take it.  :thumbsdown:

I can take it, where have i said it wast funny, I fully expect you to plagiarise it though, like you usually do.   :lol: :lol:

Offline Bonio

Poor Hector. Didn't read half of the waffle in his reviews if I am being honest and I think I advised him in the past to just ignore comments that he may not like - never in PM I might add.

Another to fall on his pork sword.

Offline dubs

Poor Hector. Didn't read half of the waffle in his reviews if I am being honest and I think I advised him in the past to just ignore comments that he may not like - never in PM I might add.

Another to fall on his pork sword.

His reviews were as good as many on here.  At least he wrote them and contributed to the forum, but like you say, he got drawn into the pointless bickering which achieves nothing and only adds noise to the forum.

VW harangued him until he made a badly judged comment, and VW went running to admin to cry about it.

Offline MrMatrix

His reviews were as good as many on here.  At least he wrote them and contributed to the forum, but like you say, he got drawn into the pointless bickering which achieves nothing and only adds noise to the forum.

VW harangued him until he made a badly judged comment, and VW went running to admin to cry about it.
+1 Dubs. VW was after him on a previous thread as well. So we have lost another good contributor to the reviews. Well done VW - you must be feeling pretty chuffed at the moment. Got another one for no reason at all except your bias. A lot of members on this thread clearly disagree with your assumption that he was a tout and fluffy.

Offline Steelworker

+1 Dubs. VW was after him on a previous thread as well. So we have lost another good contributor to the reviews. Well done VW - you must be feeling pretty chuffed at the moment. Got another one for no reason at all except your bias. A lot of members on this thread clearly disagree with your assumption that he was a tout and fluffy.

+2. He made a mistake for which he was banned. I get that, the rules are the rules. It appears VW was skilful enough to goad him into doing it then pounced upon the chance immediately to report the mistake. It seemed to me he punted a lot of different women, many of them who provided excellent service. I’ve now several on my HL that I’ll book if I’m further afield than Wales and I was alerted to their services by his reviews to begin with. The style wasn’t everyone’s cup of tea but he provided very adequate description of services. He fucked and enjoyed many Welsh based SP’s based on UKP recommendations too. This reciprocal nature is why I joined and have reaped benefits.

Offline king tarzan

There are quite a few "skilful goaders" on the forum.
It's best to bob and weave.. slip the goading!!

Can't be bothered to counter them.. that's a skill in itself..
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 07:21:59 am by king tarzan »

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline king tarzan

np500

It’s one of many threads ruined by this white noise, just read hectors Bella blue review and following 6 pages of anger, if you’ve the patience ! Or time come to that , think some are more concerned with there ban count than review count , hector was a punter on a mission after a life threatening situation and was living life to the full, yes he had his style which some may not like , but he was harmless and not vindictive in any way, I have a few on my h l thanks to him , would have more if I punted in the areas he punted in . shame.

vw

He was a fluffy and a tout clear as day to me.

Anyway that never got him and his mates putting the idea about admin in his head that he posted got him banned. 
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 09:02:43 am by vw »

Offline MrMatrix

He was a fluffy and a tout clear as day to me.

Anyway that never got him and his mates putting the idea about admin in his head that he posted got him banned.
But only to you and no one else. You have destroyed this thread with your unfounded suspicions. Even on the other thread you were the only prosecutor, lots of other members disagreed with you then as they do now. But you do this so often.
You are a bully VW. And your intellect could be used so much for the better to encourage people on contribute. But when they see this sort of  nonsence that you pour out in your arrogance - you can see why we have too many lurkers ( which admittedly is being dealt with). The environment that you create comes across as openly hostile and you do have influence as leading poster. Newbies just dont want to be involved in personnal attacks. I dont want to get involved in personnal attacks- even on you.

I'd like to see you do something extraordainary and reconsider this decision, get it reversed and hopefully we can benifit from further reviews from a committed punter.
We are supposed to be all contributing in a positive way as we all want the same thing (I hope). We should be able to this in a better way with out one senior poster acting alone as prosecutor when others are not in agreement.
The sites ethos is about punting reviews. I'm on board with this. We all have different styles of reviews. Mine certainly varies. There should be latitude for punters to write reviews in a style they are happy with. But at least they do the review which is more than most. I want to encourage members to have the confidence to do a review and if I'm not happy I will ask for more info and hopefully be constructive in any critisism. 

[/quote]
[/quote]
This was a minor infringement but you did set him up for the fall.....
And lets be honest if you didnt get him this time there would have been the next thread for you to start again.

vw

And lets be honest if you didnt get him this time there would have been the next thread for you to start again.

was not a minor infringement or admin would have done nothing, he has banned other long serving members for the same.

I see you are ambulance chasing again, criticising admins decisions.  To see what you are like search "banned mrmatrix"  you seem a white knight of the banned to me.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline MrMatrix

As I said I would encourage punters to review. Losing prolific reviews is such a waste to my mind when they would continue doing reviews. And there are so many that dont do anything.

vw

As I said I would encourage punters to review. Losing prolific reviews is such a waste to my mind when they would continue doing reviews. And there are so many that dont do anything.

Well I encourage plenty and discourage and challenge fluffies/touts/assorted others.  I remind you of a post by smiths a while back

I don't know if its just me but in my observations some punters cant stop moaning and griping on here when some of us that care about honesty on here challenge others who we think are in some way dodgy or worse.

I have been a member on here for 6 years and in that time countless trolls, pimps, WGs pretending to be punters, white knight fan boys and other assorted low lifes have tried to undermine UKP in various ways. In that time many many of those challenged by some of us have been banned due to being one or more of the above.

I see this challenging those I see as dodgy as a good thing, it helps ensure its genuine punters who post on here. All I ask is give those that challenge some credit, sure sometimes we might get it wrong, but much more often than not overall its right and proven to be right when the poster challenged gets banned.

I want to see UKP as honest as possible personally, admin cant monitor everybody at all times. Now none of us are admin obviously and as ever he decides. But I am getting sick of some posters moaning that it is damaging the forum or its unfair, I most certainly don't agree, its helping the forum and has been proved to have done so since the start. And one last point if it actually was damaging the forum why hasn't admin stopped posters challenging others.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 10:55:31 am by vw »

np500

But only to you and no one else. You have destroyed this thread with your unfounded suspicions. Even on the other thread you were the only prosecutor, lots of other members disagreed with you then as they do now. But you do this so often.
You are a bully VW. And your intellect could be used so much for the better to encourage people on contribute. But when they see this sort of  nonsence that you pour out in your arrogance - you can see why we have too many lurkers ( which admittedly is being dealt with). The environment that you create comes across as openly hostile and you do have influence as leading poster. Newbies just dont want to be involved in personnal attacks. I dont want to get involved in personnal attacks- even on you.

I'd like to see you do something extraordainary and reconsider this decision, get it reversed and hopefully we can benifit from further reviews from a committed punter.
We are supposed to be all contributing in a positive way as we all want the same thing (I hope). We should be able to this in a better way with out one senior poster acting alone as prosecutor when others are not in agreement.
The sites ethos is about punting reviews. I'm on board with this. We all have different styles of reviews. Mine certainly varies. There should be latitude for punters to write reviews in a style they are happy with. But at least they do the review which is more than most. I want to encourage members to have the confidence to do a review and if I'm not happy I will ask for more info and hopefully be constructive in any critisism. 

Much what I said to you on the Bella blue thread, when you said you’d curb your style, some things never last ! If thay ever changed in the first place, keep going and all that will be left are lurkers and the banned, tumbleweed will take root, and don’t throw statistics at me, I know how quiet it is on the welsh board thanks to your actions, a load chat via text etc as I told you, where we can say what we think and not what you want to hear.

vw

Much what I said to you on the Bella blue thread, when you said you’d curb your style, some things never last ! If thay ever changed in the first place, keep going and all that will be left are lurkers and the banned, tumbleweed will take root, and don’t throw statistics at me, I know how quiet it is on the welsh board thanks to your actions, a load chat via text etc as I told you, where we can say what we think and not what you want to hear.

Thanks for confirming the backslapping clique that filled hectors head with the stuff that got him banned.

Also thanks for the reminder of your cover up about amber.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Well It seems when the clique have a sulk many other members start posting, must be coincidence. 

And just for you.   :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=reviews30days

According to that page we've averaged 60+ new reviews per day in past 30 days.

Believe that's all time record  :drinks:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 01:14:06 pm by vw »

Offline puntingpumping1920

Keep punting in the gutter, where you are happiest.

I bet that hurt VW pride

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Bonio

If you really don't like someone's persisent comments, why not simply ignore them? By not replying, you neither refute nor endorse their opinion but more importantly you do starve them of the oxygen that they require. Eventually they burn out.

Try it. Don't try it. But if you continually take the bait, you cannot really moan or expect a different outcome.
This is still my way of thinking.

Offline puntingpumping1920

This is still my way of thinking.

To be fair I agree with some of VW points  :unknown:

This review and some others I read lacked the quality of being objective.

I guess that was his style, so there was no need to fight over your own style of writing.....but his ego wont allow him to ignore VW
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Chatte Noir

Had a fantastic time with Vicky, she is a hot , lovely young lady. I will write a review soon . ( And personally I don’t give a f... what some of the forum flies make of it or what conspiracy they might imagine . :hi: