Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good, Sad & Ugly  (Read 1261 times)

Offline j4ckw1ll5

I had been meaning to see Petite Sophie for a while & was privileged to get her last slot in bristol before she went on holiday & is then returning home to study.
Great punt & lovely young lady with a cracking body! Will be sadly missed & hope she comes back to pay off any student debt she amounts!
External Link/Members Only

Here's the ugly...

I booked to seek BJ Hayley - £35 for OWO & CIM - was in need & she was available last min - plus cheap! The wise person once said 'you get what you pay for'.
Meet was a disaster - prior she warned me about paint smells & I saw reviews on here that she lives in a pigsty. Well I never found out as when I arrived her flat mate came out & was super rude & put me off going up to see her. To be honest it spooked me a bit & I left. Last thing I needed was hassle & an argument on the street!
After I left Hayley txt to say sorry & that the coast was clear. But there was no way I was returning.
External Link/Members Only

sloopjohnb

Have to agree about Sophie. With luck, she'll be back for a 'summer job'.

bristolqwerty

Privileged?
You did pay didn't you?  ;)  at least you didn't call it a date.  :D
Only jesting  :hi:

Offline j4ckw1ll5

No Andy when she saw my body and cock she said 'this ones on the house'!!!..
I wish! ;-)
Fair point privilege is a bit strong - but I was her last UK punt before she left & she was dam good even if it cost me £70  :thumbsup:

bristolqwerty