Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SandraCurlyX - Very Good GFE. Warren Street  (Read 1168 times)

101 review(s) for SandraCurlyX (94 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Lorachoop

Well Reviewed girl so will keep it short.

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
All arranged via text. Prompt responses. She marks her future availability clearly on her profile so I arranged a day in advance as on one occcasion I tried to get a same day booking but she was fully booked all day!

Arrival & Looks
She isn't your typical Rom at all. Smiley, friendly, decent face, thick curly hair which I liked, size 6, B/C tits, dressed very nicely and immediately I could tell this would be a good punt. Overall, i liked the package on offer  :thumbsup:

Charges
£80 for 30 mins or £120 for an hour. Booked a 1 hour session.

Services Received
2 rounds. OWO, DFK, sex in multiple positions.

Details
Handed over the money and had a shower before starting. Clean, good sized towel provided. She walked me to the shower and ensured I was happy before saying she will be waiting for me! It was a very quick shower and I was back like the Flash

Sandra provided an excellent GFE session. She put the D in DFK and it was deep indeed and maintained throughout the punt. Nice deep OWO BJ while I undressed her. She is a pocket rocket and very light. I picked her up a few times too :)

On with the conform. Moved onto Cowgirl and she rode me well. Switched to Mish as I pumped away and came in the bag.

She cleaned me up and nice chit chat between rounds. Her english is good.

She started playing with my balls and initiated round 2. Got me hard in no time as my dick grew bigger and bigger in her mouth. Soon I was holding her curly hair and fucking her mouth. I actually enjoyed playing with her hair. They are nice and thick and I had my fingers in them holding them up while she kept sucking away.

Time for reverse cowgirl and I enjoyed looking at at that peach of an ass jumping up and down on my cock. Moved her onto all 4s and took her hard in doggy. She can take a good pounding and kept backing onto me. This carried on for a while till I shot my load in the dom a second time.

I was exhausted at this time and we were both breathing heavily. Quick lie down on the bed to catch our breath, 2nd shower, more DFK and I was out of there just over an hour.

Nice relaxed, unrushed session with a very good GFE service provider. YMMV

Other Useful Info
Some reports of her having hair on her back. I can confirm thats true but they are very tiny and I did not notice them too much neither did it put me off.