Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage + extras, with a bath/hot tub/jacuzzi  (Read 2643 times)

Offline Newjack1

Hi all,

Anyone got any advice on a massage or full service place, where you can have a bath/hot tub or jacuzzi with a girl? Or two...

Saw External Link/Members Only 2 girl in jacuzzi for an hour, 120, sounds bliss! But not much up to date info on the place

Happy for Leicester/notts/derby and a bit more

Cheers all

Offline Itsnotshy

Bubbles in Nottingham and Derby had a jacuzzi last time I was there many years ago. Whether they get in or just sit on the edge depends on the girl. Bella in Nottingham was the most committed to getting wet, but that was back in about 2018.
Only happy ending there though, unless you're really lucky and get a blow job.
Enigma in Ripley have a bath, although not been in it myself. They do full service.

Offline badsin

Bubbles in Nottingham and Derby had a jacuzzi last time I was there many years ago. Whether they get in or just sit on the edge depends on the girl. Bella in Nottingham was the most committed to getting wet, but that was back in about 2018.
Only happy ending there though, unless you're really lucky and get a blow job.
Enigma in Ripley have a bath, although not been in it myself. They do full service.

Bubbles derby used to have a sauna and a jacuzzi, both in a room at the back. I e of the VIP rooms also had a large bath in. Going back a few year's, so could be different now . Rub and tug joint, I've had more but that was literally decades ago.
Caesars in codnor, also had these,  never known them to be working....
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 06:25:02 pm by badsin »

Offline Newjack1

Yeah may be a bit of a difficult find, there's one I know of in Nuneaton which could be a try again

Offline webpunter

I'm pretty sure that on one of @versace's threads it was mentioned that NTH is shut
& has been for a while

Not a million miles away
External Link/Members Only

I reck the venue was last refreshed bout a decade ago
Its got a jacuzzi & extras on the menu
The rota seems to have finally taken a turn for the better
Worth doing some research on here

Offline webpunter

Bubbles derby used to have a sauna and a jacuzzi, both in a room at the back. I e of the VIP rooms also had a large bath in. Going back a few year's, so could be different now . Rub and tug joint

Forever ago i had a session with cant rememeber who
Mixed race fab chebs a stunner & loveleh with it
A bit of a massage on the bench whilst the jacuzzi is running
Its time for me to hop in
Her too  :yahoo:
Plenty of room my legs spread wide soapy HJ & TW tastic
Back on the bench FUM & edged to shit b2b oilyTWs loads of oil
A few mins before the finale she briefly stops to top up the jacuzzi with hot water 
Then thunderbirds
Me wobbly legs she turns off the taps & suggests i hop in to chill & get cleaned up the oil off etc
Meanwhile she hops in the glass walled shower soaps herself up knowing full well i'm watching
LittleWPs two mates twitched despite being emptied not 5 mins earlier
It was majestic, so much so that i returned a few months later
I subequently read on here that the rather splendid jacuzzi suite had fallen into disrepair & that catching legionnaires was a risk

Offline badsin

Forever ago i had a session with cant rememeber who
Mixed race fab chebs a stunner & loveleh with it
A bit of a massage on the bench whilst the jacuzzi is running
Its time for me to hop in
Her too  :yahoo:

If you're talking about 20 years ago, likely to of been Danni. Fantastic mixed race girl, once a finalist of miss nude GB :hi:

Offline webpunter

If you're talking about 20 years ago, likely to of been Danni. Fantastic mixed race girl, once a finalist of miss nude GB :hi:

Thats her
Well remembered !
Everything about her loveleh lovelh loveleh
Her rack came up a lovely sheen covering in johnsons

I'm thinking more like 15 years ago give or take
IIRC she was working there for a while then took some time out then returned for a second stint
Which was when i got to have a play on the latter
Fortunately twice, then she was gorne for good  :dash:\

Edit:  congrats on the half century  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 07:23:57 pm by webpunter »

Offline Cappadonna

I can definitely recommend Bubbles, in Notts. go for the big vip room with big corner jacuzzi. Websites now much better, pics of the girls and a rota. I’ve seen Maria there and Nikita, both are great fun.

Offline webpunter

I can definitely recommend Bubbles, in Notts. go for the big vip room with big corner jacuzzi. Websites now much better, pics of the girls and a rota. I’ve seen Maria there and Nikita, both are great fun.

Thought i'd have a look given your update
& guess what i;ve picked the same two as you
Great minds think alike

Not sure if there are quite enuf bubbles in the jacuzzi

On the other hand Charity looks a bit on the hefty side
& i doubt very much if she could get a donation out of me
Coat ...  :D

Offline badsin

Thats her
Well remembered !
Everything about her loveleh lovelh loveleh
Her rack came up a lovely sheen covering in johnsons

I'm thinking more like 15 years ago give or take
IIRC she was working there for a while then took some time out then returned for a second stint
Which was when i got to have a play on the latter
Fortunately twice, then she was gorne for good  :dash:\

Edit:  congrats on the half century  :hi:

Danni was actually featured in a Sunday Sport centre spread for the miss nude GB..... might still be in a box in the loft  ;)

Regards the half ton, would be more but I had some incredible times on SA for a few years..... Also if I find a sp I like a tend to stick with them.....
Two reports to come soon, one a definite neg, second also a neg but borderline  :hi:

Offline Cappadonna

Thought i'd have a look given your update
& guess what i;ve picked the same two as you
Great minds think alike

Not sure if there are quite enuf bubbles in the jacuzzi

On the other hand Charity looks a bit on the hefty side
& i doubt very much if she could get a donation out of me
Coat ...  :D

Get booked in!! On a slight note Nikita’s breasts are the better of the 2.

Offline Newjack1

Thanks for help guys, I popped a review of sala Thai massage

Offline unknownking123

I've tried contacting NTH multiple times and no answer so I'm sure its closed down now.

Offline mr.bluesky

Victoria House in Lutterworth has a jacuzzi in the vip room.

Offline Newjack1

I've tried contacting NTH multiple times and no answer so I'm sure its closed down now.

Sorry I should have said, had a walk passed all closed up looks like for a while now