Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WTF is up with Gumtree?  (Read 1021 times)

Online kuck

Starting today, the failing Gumtree keeps showing me this screen every few minutes. Goes away, allows me to stalk masseuses for a while, then comes back. I am signed in via Google.

Anyone else seeing this?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Yup I've been getting it for a while.  It blames Ghostery in my returned errors.

BBC News website also seems to be playing up with some articles not returning, can't pin it down to latest Chrome or any blocking or privacy extensions (disabled each in turn to no effect).  No problem in FireFox.

Offline Xtro

Starting today, the failing Gumtree keeps showing me this screen every few minutes. Goes away, allows me to stalk masseuses for a while, then comes back. I am signed in via Google.

Anyone else seeing this?

I had that a few weeks ago when I was right clicking away like mad and "opening in a new tab". I guessed they have some kind of code that senses a multiple "attack" so to say.

I declared I'm not a robot and no problems since. I hope this helps.  :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

I had that a few weeks ago when I was right clicking away like mad and "opening in a new tab". I guessed they have some kind of code that senses a multiple "attack" so to say.

I declared I'm not a robot and no problems since. I hope this helps.  :thumbsup:

I've had this issue repeatedly during a session and over many days... said the bishop to the widow.

Offline freeze44

I've had this issue repeatedly during a session and over many days... said the bishop to the widow.

:lol: not heard that for a long time...as the actress said to the bishop!

Online scutty brown

Anyone else seeing this?

you're pulling up different pages too closely together and the system thinks you're a bot  trying to skim the details for use on another website.
Gumtree has always done it, but I think they've changed the settings in the last few days to make it more sensitive

Offline 20jay

Maybe a change in the public DNS server from Google ... because you should click that you are human :unknown:

Online kuck

:drinks:

Yea, the problem is I've clicked I'm not human many many times. Gumtree seems to have lost it.

Maybe something to do with vivastreet stealing their lunch money, as they now seem to be allowing masseuses to post face and body pictures.

Offline earlgreyman

Yep had exactly the same thing today, using firefox. I thought it was just me using a VPN, scriptblockers and ghostery haha. Annoying as hell, because if they weren't tracking us all, we wouldn't use VPNs or blockers in the first place. ;)