Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My best punting session.  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Bobbyplastic

I'd gotten to know the most of the  local parlours , and I met this WG. She was about 5 years older, blonde, good figure , pretty enough. We just clicked quite well together. I asked her to go out on a date and spend the night with me, and offered £200, that was a lot back then for the area. She agreed.

We had dinner at a restaurant, and went to the adjoining hotel. We fucked on and off for a few hours. It was my first taste at what a gfe was. We slept together that night. It was wonderful.

The next morning, we left . She dressed only in my oversized rugby top from the night before. The woman on reception was not phased one bit.

We continued to 'see' each other for a few more months. Turned out she was a drug addict, and bipolar.

She stopped seeing me. I was just another punter she could call on when business was quiet. In the end, I'm glad she did.

Joepeeps

Offline Bobbyplastic

And the point of this is?
Hopefully share stories and learn from them.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hopefully share stories and learn from them.
Sorry but are you from Mills & Boon looking for love stories  :rose:

Book; turn up; Pay; Fuck; Leave  :hi:

Offline Bobbyplastic

You've given me an idea! ( Google's Mills and Boon)

Online Hotdogboy88

:lol

Book; turn up; Pay; Fuck; Leave  :hi: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Offline fastnet

My best punting session is always my next punting session

minge

And the point of this is?
You could ask that question of any post.

What was the point of yours. Just asking!

Offline Grenadier36

Agreed.
I pay to walk away, I don't want to know or even care about what happened to the WG before or after because once I've done it's highly unlikely I will ever see them again  :unknown:
Punting is the graveyard of the needy IMO.

Offline Chorley

It's paid sex. Don't overanalyze it.  :hi:

Offline Bobbyplastic

My best punting session is always my next punting session
I like your thinking!

Offline lewisjones23

I'd gotten to know the most of the  local parlours , and I met this WG. She was about 5 years older, blonde, good figure , pretty enough. We just clicked quite well together. I asked her to go out on a date and spend the night with me, and offered £200, that was a lot back then for the area. She agreed.

We had dinner at a restaurant, and went to the adjoining hotel. We fucked on and off for a few hours. It was my first taste at what a gfe was. We slept together that night. It was wonderful.

The next morning, we left . She dressed only in my oversized rugby top from the night before. The woman on reception was not phased one bit.

We continued to 'see' each other for a few more months. Turned out she was a drug addict, and bipolar.

She stopped seeing me. I was just another punter she could call on when business was quiet. In the end, I'm glad she did.

Your best session was with a lunatic druggie

Ok - no need to remind anyone to avoid your positive reviews  :dash:

Offline Bobbyplastic

I'm older and wiser now ( I think). Now I'm a wham bam thankyou mam customer.

Offline drillaaaa

keep them coming mate. Do enjoy reading 'love stories' tbf (not sarcasm)