Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EMids Parlour on Wiki  (Read 1271 times)

Offline Steely Dan

We have 2 parlours mentioned on the wiki - Poni Hot Thai Orchid  & Massage Northampton.  Both have several positive reviews - but of course this is no guarantee for the next visit (even more risky than a girl). But it helps the punter to mention the better ones.

Where else is pretty reliable - and can you link any reviews?  The wiki is trying to be objective so we don't want to mention based on a single experience. But if you think it is good and maybe someone agrees ... or you can find a review or two, then we can include them on the list.

My only experience is Devine Destiny next to a stripper club in Leicester.  Two ugly cows but one nice girl and not a pure rip off.  If one or 2 others have had a good experience there, I can add it.  Else I wont based on my one drunken experience :).

leicesterdude

I've visted executive suite. Used to be good when I used to go. But has gone downhill.

211 to 213 Narborough was brilliant when it first started. It is now not worth going to at all.

Stunnerz  was nice.. but it's now closed!!

No help to the wiki.  But that's everywhere I've been too

Offline malcster

not that i am the most experienced punter but quite fancy a decent parlour visit in nottingham area nice massage and a few extras

Offline Knny

211 to 213 Narborough was brilliant when it first started. It is now not worth going to at all.

They've now moved to ivy road I think.  They went downhill when they insisted on charging too much.  They will push for 80+ on 30 minutes - which would include 20 for the room.  However, they can be had for 50 (20+30) for 30 minutes.   But  I agree, the standard of ladies has gone down lately.  Better to go indie like Thai Anna who seems recommended and is a fair price of 50/30mins, but I don't know the location.

leicesterdude

Thai Anna I think is near crown hills/goals. Behind the church.

I went there when they first opened.

It wasn't terrible. But it wasn't great.  Never went back.

I loved 211 to 213. I had some 80 h /h there with some of the fittest girls I've ever fucked.  There was a girl called June.  Proper busy and flawless. She was really worth it.

They all moved on and left. And got replaced with horrible typical Thai girls who are over the hill and as tight as a carrier bag. But still insisted on the same money.

TheNewSeeker

Use to go to External Link/Members Only quite a lot, but not been for over a year. Was always reasonable and all girls used to do FK. If I go again I'll update the Wiki.

Offline Knny

leicesterdude

I'm sure I've seen kat.  Was she slightly taller than the other girls?

Thai June, was the hottest there by far.  But in terms of looks and service.

Thai star naree  used to be on western road at the time. She was the most enthuastic girl I've ever met in my entire life. She was top notch.

It's really gone downhill now. We're just mugs to the new girls

Offline Knny

Yoyo was the one running at the time.  Kat was one of the longest serving ones there.... can't remember how tall.  Not sure about Thai Star Naree.

I'm almost certain this one worked there for a time:
External Link/Members Only

Also, there is a lot of talk about kinaree, ninsuwan, tania - a few suspected postops around but I'm not sure. Nothing to worry about unless you have an aversion, only surprised nobody has picked up on that yet.

If you know any good places us know!