Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karala31 - Worksop (could equally be in the S Yorks section)  (Read 1206 times)

7 review(s) for karala31 (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline yandex

Karla - External Link/Members Only

£100 for 60 mins

Several reviews on here, mostly positive but one negative which doesn't show up very well in a search.

So, I am becoming increasingly disillusioned with the lack of quality/pricing and have been on the verge of giving up completely. However, I sent a spur of the moment early morning speculative text to Karla, not really expecting a reply. To my surprise, I got a speedy response confirming availability for a meeting later that day. A further couple of texts later and I had a time, place and service sorted - OWO/CIM/FS, multiple pops included.

The venue was her house in Worksop, she asks you to park a little distance away and walk the last bit for discretion. The house is on a quietish road in a red brick estate, and it's reasonably discreet. The house is her home and the part I saw was clean and tidy. Karla was smoking in the kitchen but the bedroom doesn't smell and there's no lingering odour on clothes when leaving.

Karla herself is probably best described as woman next door. There are limited free pictures available on her AW profile and she's probably got a bit more of a belly since they were taken, although she is by no means fat. She describes herself as a 12 and I'd say that's acceptable, albeit at the top end of a 12. Nice boobs and responsive nipples. A previous review describes her drinking, that may well have been the case during my meet but if she was, it was discreet and in no way affected her behaviour. At one point she went downstairs for a quick smoke and I heard a can being opened, but that could equally have been an Iron Bru as a Boddingtons.

Service wise, we started with OWO and CIM. This was excellent and Karla certainly knows how to use her mouth to great effect. Short break for recovery and we moved on to more OWO to get mini-me hard and then on with the condom and sex in a variety of positions.  She's pretty tight and likes a bit of dirty talk which was fine with me. Another break and some more oral attention to finish off the hour with.

All told this was a good meeting and I have to say, at £100 for the hour was well worth the money.

Online j122

Does she still like to give OWO on her back, head hanging off the bed?

Offline kingkong69

Pretty good value these days.It be on my HL.. :D

Offline yandex

Does she still like to give OWO on her back, head hanging off the bed?

I never tried, perhaps I should have. If I go back, I'll ask  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 06:58:02 am by yandex »