Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Denise/Denissa - Luton (but tours now in Exeter)  (Read 669 times)

8 review(s) for DEN!SSA (2 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline jackscorpio

This meeting took place around the end of November or the start of December and so will probably not be of great use to local punters but she does tour and may be back again. Before I started punting I spent a lot of time browsing adultwork and uk punting and drew up a hotlist mostly based on looks and Denise/Denissa was one of the first ladies that I was drawn to. She moved around and I thought that I had missed my chance so when she came back to the area I took the opportunity to see her (undeterred by her mostly mediocre reviews) partly just to cross her off my list.

Profile Link - External Link/Members Only

Price - £60 for 30 mins no extras.

Comms - Mobile - 07459813269. Initial contact by phone and follow up texts. Good easy communications and pleasant phone manner.

Location - Flat right in the heart of Luton town centre, very close to the train station and plenty of paid parking nearby. Entrance is on a busy road with plenty of shops but I visited at night so no problem there. The flat is actually very nice, open plan with bedroom separated from the rest of the flat by a bookcase. Nicely furnished and warm, good size double bed. Not offered a shower but I always shower at home anyway.

Looks - She looks the exact same as her pictures, about 5 feet4 , long blonde hair and blue eyes, slim, lovely skin and a cracking pair of large soft natural tits. As I said above she caught my eye early on and I was not disappointed when I saw her in the flesh. She answered the door dressed as requested in a red mini dress and black stockings.

Meeting - The meeting began well, kiss on the cheek at the door, offered drink and led to the bed with Denise quite pleasant and chatty. Once the paperwork was taken care of and just before we were getting down to it the list of don'ts were trotted out. No kissing above the neck, no OWO, no CIM (or anywhere but inside the condom). I had known all of this beforehand through our conversation on the phone and through reading her previous reviews and had expected nothing but the most vanilla of punts but it still disrupted the flow. (And things like FK and OWO are listed on her profile as being at discretion even though there appears to be an outright refusal to do them ever judging by other reviews).

We got stripped off and those tits really are magnificent, soft but weighty and I would have loved to have had my cock between them but there was no chance of that. After a few minutes of kissing and playing with her tits she began a covered BJ which was good, quite fast and not too deep. I wanted to see those babies bounce so we began with her on top. This was good and she seemed to be getting into it and the view was amazing but when I began thrusting from below to correspond with her motion she seemed to get a bit narky and told me to stop moving and let her do it. I knew then that my experience wouldn't be any different from the other reviews and decided to go into doggy for the finish. A few minutes of doggy and reaching around and playing with her tits and I shot my load into the rubber. Straight away she began cleaning me up and removing her stockings and I was left in no doubt that it was over even though I still had about 10 mins left. I wasnt too bothered as I didnt feel like hanging around but it would have been nice if the decision to stay or go had been my own.

I know a lot of people would have rated it a negative and I was close to doing so myself but I settled on a neutral because there were both good and bad points. She is very attractive and those tits are great and the sex was good in a very restricted way and she is actually quite pleasant and I finally got to see what she was like after so long. The bad points were the very limited services offered (although forewarned about them), the rigidity of the action and the abruptness of the ending. If she was willing to widen her services slightly and be a bit less mechanical I think she could be very good as she certainly has the looks and body going for her. I don't think that I would return but I am not sorry I went either and would recommend only as a pump and dump. 

Hidden Image/Members Only