Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to punting - Looking for some recommendations  (Read 1107 times)

Online ipiraka

Hey guys, first time posting on here and I need some help. I need some recommendations for a girl to hook up with. I have £80 and want a 30 minute session. I'm looking for a girl under the age of 24, slim and a great ass (I love a great ass). Thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline momochan

Hey guys, first time posting on here and I need some help. I need some recommendations for a girl to hook up with. I have £80 and want a 30 minute session. I'm looking for a girl under the age of 24, slim and a great ass (I love a great ass). Thanks  :thumbsup:

I am in same boat (new here and punting ) , i love a slim body with smallish to medium boobs and a tight arse :)

I will let you know if I find any !

Online ipiraka

Yes Chan! Let me know if you find any gems.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Lads, search this site via the search box in the top right hand corner, you'll find what you need.

Online hendrix

punther

The closest i've see to what you're after is: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She is slim and has a great ass, also gives a good service and is in your price range. She is very vanilla though

Another option that meets your criteria that I have seen is: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Save up an extra £20 so you have £100 and go see this lady: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It would be an awesome experience as a first punt

Online ipiraka

The closest i've see to what you're after is: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She is slim and has a great ass, also gives a good service and is in your price range. She is very vanilla though

Another option that meets your criteria that I have seen is: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Save up an extra £20 so you have £100 and go see this lady: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It would be an awesome experience as a first punt

Lucy looks really good but it looks like she is really hard to get hold of, is SMS the best method?

punther

Lucy looks really good but it looks like she is really hard to get hold of, is SMS the best method?

Yes IMO

I made my booking with her through text only

Online ipiraka

Yes IMO

I made my booking with her through text only

A bit off topic but are Romanian girls typically known to be a bit rude? Almost all I've texted have been rude and they come across as people who don't enjoy their job.

punther

A bit off topic but are Romanian girls typically known to be a bit rude? Almost all I've texted have been rude and they come across as people who don't enjoy their job.

They're hit and miss.

You just need to manage your expectations when going to see them

There are some good ones you just need to do your research

As someone new to this I would recommed beginning with an english, hungarian, polish or latina lady(though with the latina you are less likely to get kissing and more likely to be charged extras)

Offline tantric talents

Personally I would try megaphone.
Nothing else I have tried seems to work :dash:

Offline Bassman

What do you guys think about this External Link/Members Only

When you come across a WG you like the look of, type her user ID number into the search box top right and hit search(it's the 7 numbers at the end of her link). If she's been reviewed here, it will come up in the search so you can have an idea what they are like. Very useful. The WG you've linked to has no reviews here.

To me she looks fit. But charges extras. Bear in mind some WGs charge £160p/h and do a full service. So I always consider that when adding everything up. Likely she'll charge extra for CIM, Anal, filming. They are the usuals I believe.

Some guys here have caught fake profiles/B&S operations  out using reverse image searches (google it, sites that can work if your searching via your smart phone too will come up). A la catfish.

Offline ProtocolDroid

Punting detectives, catfish or real?

External Link/Members Only

Google reverse image search and tineye don't throw up any duplicates, so that's somewhat promising.

Googling her phone nr. doesn't yield any suspicious hits, which is also positive.

Without any info about her rates it's difficult to say much more; I would guess that if her photos are genuine, she's hardly going to come in at £60 per hour.

It seems unlikely that the term "extra balls" would be familiar to a Brazilian, much less a Brazilian who doesn't know how to spell her own nationality in English. In other words, if she's real, she may be pimped. That's not necessarily a bad thing, as long as you're not after a true indie.

To sum up: it's BP so even if there are no clear indications that she's B&S, she may still be. Knowing her rates might tell you a little more. Finally, at least she shows clear face pics so if you decide to TOFTT you can point to them (on your phone) if it's B&S and you decide to walk.

Offline tantric talents

Bit puzzled as why you started asking for recommendations and now keep suggesting Toftts that have not yet been reviewed here?
I am sure many members will be happy and willing to check them out for you personally, but why not just simply browse through the vast number of members positive reviews and pick a sound girl that way?
It is one of the main points of the forum after all  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 09:01:22 am by tantric talents »