Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New set of Polish girls - Genuine or Scam?  (Read 4157 times)

Offline SamLP

Five new profiles popped up recently in Hendon. One has over 100 fb with mixed reviews on UKP, the rest are new profiles. Not sure whether the new ones are genuine. Lower priced than the average polish girl too.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Has reviews, mixed on UKP
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Same price structure as Claudia with face pic

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Same location but cheaper. No face pic
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Same as above
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Same as above two

Offline The_Don

Five new profiles popped up recently in Hendon. One has over 100 fb with mixed reviews on UKP, the rest are new profiles. Not sure whether the new ones are genuine. Lower priced than the average polish girl too.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Has reviews, mixed on UKP
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Same price structure as Claudia with face pic

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Same location but cheaper. No face pic

Any takers for TOFTT  :unknown:

FlyingBreadMan

Luiza looks seriously good, but she had a neg review.

Others look more Romanian looking to me...maybe I am wrong and being silly, so forgive me.

Nothing wrong with Romanians, just that some advertise as other nationalities at times.

Offline MintRoyale

I thought the the id they provide determine their nationality so it's fixed?

Either way, the last 3 girls have amazing asses!

LL

I would approach this with caution. Not that it's likely to be a disaster but all profiles have a lot of services on which I'm unconvinced you'll be offered when you turn up - rimming (giving) as an example as this appears on each one yet it's rarely offered in reality and not usually included in the normal rate (as some of the profiles state). Anyway, good spot Sam - thanks for posting them. They all look fit. I hope somebody else is feeling braver than me :)

Bratpack

Offline Steely Dan

Hey bratpack, Are you trying to make my monitor explode? If you are going to post a pic, please add some code to make it fit.

Posting pics in the review: If you want to just post an external link to that picture then just copy and paste the generated direct link in the review. If though you want to make it visible inside the review then use the following code:

img width=600]http://http:/www.your_image_host.com/your_image.jpg[/img].

The width is defining the width of the picture in number of pixels.

(square bracket goes before the letters img.  If I leave it there the code vanishes.  or see here)
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 09:51:20 am by Steely Dan »

vw

Luiza was at Heathrow prior to Christmas.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Alexis:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Like this

replace img

With

img width=600

Or any other width

Offline collector

I was thinking to arrange a meeting with Luiza.
Are you able to find again the review link? In alternative, could you please summarise what in the review has been said? Cheers.

Offline SamLP

FBM - I can't find a negative for Luiza, where is it?

Some Romanians have profiles set as Polish, like this one: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60920.0 and then you'll get 3 or 4 girls working there. A B&S set-up with services listed that are not offered and a rubbish service. I don't know whether this one is the same or if they are genuine Polish girls.

FlyingBreadMan

Review: I recall it was with a different profile she had. Her location was Northwest London. It remarked that she was like her pics but did not offer owo. Attitude was mentioned too.

Can't find the link but I read it around last week of December.

Bratpack

Searching the profile number on the verification pic I posted (3264075) brings up this review thread.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78481

The above thread also highlights that she has multiple profiles:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
This profile has some AW feedback that's worth reviewing.

Thanks for the tip on image width. I did previously try searching the board but must have used the wrong search terms.

Offline SamLP

Good sleuthing. A damn shame as Luiza looks good but her service and multiple profiles is a red herring. Off the HL.

Offline collector

Searching the profile number on the verification pic I posted (3264075) brings up this review thread.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78481

The above thread also highlights that she has multiple profiles:
This profile has some AW feedback that's worth reviewing.

Thanks for the tip on image width. I did previously try searching the board but must have used the wrong search terms.
Thank you so much.
There's also a comment of a member who saw her. Said he would rate her as a positive but sounds like a neutral meeting to me.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78481.msg978104#msg978104

Offline punk

Good luck any one seeing that lot.

Smells non kosher.

Offline Bilbao

I guess reading thru the thread I may as well remove them from my HL - shame
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 10:54:33 pm by Bilbao »

slow and low

Good luck any one seeing that lot.

Smells non kosher.
+ 1 Wouldn't trust one of those profiles.

Offline chodu1

Alexis' profile has changed with some other stuff, but golly, what was up with the face of the original girl in the veri pic. Looks like Sergei had given her a fair few slaps or something with those bruises (I hope it was just bad acne).

Offline The_Don

Alexis' profile has changed with some other stuff, but golly, what was up with the face of the original girl in the veri pic. Looks like Sergei had given her a fair few slaps or something with those bruises (I hope it was just bad acne).

Or may be a case of photo shop gone wrong.

Bratpack

Looks like "Luiza" has a new profile. Now known as "Anna" but without a location.

Offline SamLP

ramrodronnie

Amazing what makeup, and some good photography can do!