Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: one for the foot lovers  (Read 494 times)

Offline antony8821

So i'm very fortunate with my job to be able to travel and accommodate nationwide.

as each area has its own bubble butt group and verification group i thought why not start a nationwide foot group.

have you met a WG with amazing feet? or is there a wg that is a must go and see that appreciates the foot fetish? any recommendations?

Offline Punterperson1971

Each to their own but for me seeing someone else feet in an erotic way isn’t a turn on for me at all.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I don't know what a comely sexy foot looks like? How is it different from a plain foot? I think OP needs to post some links to illustrate what we're looking for.

Offline Punterperson1971

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
My worst nightmare is she’d take off her thigh boots and I’d be geeeted with these horrors :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 03:22:02 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Thephoenix

I quite enjoy fondling a ladies foot during foreplay, but they're usually more interested in my twelve inches :rolleyes:

Online Waterhouse

I quite enjoy fondling a ladies foot during foreplay, but they're usually more interested in my twelve inches :rolleyes:
You kept your school ruler all this time..??   :lol:

Offline Cupid Stuntz

If you're down in Dorset give "Footella" a try.

External Link/Members Only

Not personally into feet but did give a cute little Chinese masseuse a massage once and she wanted her feet done too. Said it made her feel horny and they were teeny delicate feet but didn't make me horny in the slightest.

Offline antony8821

If you're down in Dorset give "Footella" a try.

External Link/Members Only

Not personally into feet but did give a cute little Chinese masseuse a massage once and she wanted her feet done too. Said it made her feel horny and they were teeny delicate feet but didn't make me horny in the slightest.

i am down in dorset in feb! ill definitely be checking her out thanks for the tip!