Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Too close for comfort?  (Read 1715 times)

Offline theejaculator

I work with the public in a very small town .... actually it's closer to a village with only a dozen shops.

I've found that a wg does incalls only a few hundred yards from where I work .

Really convenient for lunchtime and regular meets.....but am I being careless contemplating making a booking as I'm certain knowing the town that I will encounter her in my civvy life

Offline unclepokey

If you are both sensible about things and take reasonable precautions why should there be any problems?
It might indeed spice up the sensations to know she's so close in your normal life.
You should make all efforts to ensure she follows the same code as yourself.

You lucky man. I envy the fuel you'll be saving
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 03:57:32 pm by unclepokey »

MrArmagh

do you live and work in the same village?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I work with the public in a very small town .... actually it's closer to a village with only a dozen shops.

I've found that a wg does incalls only a few hundred yards from where I work .

Really convenient for lunchtime and regular meets.....but am I being careless contemplating making a booking as I'm certain knowing the town that I will encounter her in my civvy life

If it was me I wouldn't think twice, I'd be there like a shot. There again I couldn't give a shit and haven't got anything to lose. Not sure how that helps you though, I have no idea of your circumstances.

Offline theejaculator

I just work in the town, but she is very close to my work on a relatively quiet street.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: If your an older guy and using blue pills ...DONT DO IT as the red flush face and the knacked look at work give away what you have been up to :D :D :D

If you are young and full of cum...unload :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Online Jonestown

I just work in the town, but she is very close to my work on a relatively quiet street.

Ask yourself what would be the downside of any work colleague or member of public that you see at work spotting you going into her house. If it is a very small community then most people are going to know what her line of business is, could you handle being outed ?

Offline Zeusthedoc

If you are both sensible about things and take reasonable precautions why should there be any problems?
It might indeed spice up the sensations to know she's so close in your normal life.
You should make all efforts to ensure she follows the same code as yourself.

You lucky man. I envy the fuel you'll be saving

oh aye!! save it up and use it for extras such as the WG not telling the whole neighbourhood!

Offline Happylad

If you do arrange a meet with her, make sure as you go in that you don`t meet your boss coming out -  very embarrassing

Litmwa

Perfect for your lunch break.

Offline pythondan

I would consider visiting but only if the entrance to her place is discrete and there would be a plausible reason for you to be in that area of the town.

I occasionally see a working girl a few hundred yards away from my office but the town is bigger and colleagues are used to me going out at lunchtime for walks and, during Summer, visits to the local open air pool.

If you never leave the office at lunchtime or go out with colleagues then some people may ne curious about what you have been up to.

Offline theejaculator

Well I did it , you only live once as they say....a good meet...sloppy BJ with facial/ cim finish :diablo:

Not gonna post a review as the town is easily identifiable I'm afraid

Offline fisherofsouls

Closest I've ever punted is in a house diagonally across the street from my work. Took me about 4 mins from desk to bed and after the deed was done I could actually see my office window from the room we were in  :scare:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Ask yourself what would be the downside of any work colleague or member of public that you see at work spotting you going into her house. If it is a very small community then most people are going to know what her line of business is, could you handle being outed ?

+1

Also the downside of her knowing where you work, who your colleagues are, what car you drive. Could also be awkward down the pub after work, particularly if she lives in the village as well.

Props to OP for going for it. I've tended to avoid punting close to work - I don't want to be bumping into people I know.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Well I did it , you only live once as they say....a good meet...sloppy BJ with facial/ cim finish :diablo:

Not gonna post a review as the town is easily identifiable I'm afraid

Convenient for you and worth fuck all for the rest of us.
Cheers mate
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 07:33:55 am by Zeusthedoc »

Offline MassageBloke

I once bumped into a girl at the local supermarket, who I'd enjoyed some very nice FBSMs with. Had a nice coffee and a friendly chat. Had an unexpected txt that evening, inviting me over. Let's say the evening went well, service outside her FBSM menu, and free!!
Banned reason: Self confessed non punter.
Banned by: daviemac

MrArmagh

If you do arrange a meet with her, make sure as you go in that you don`t meet your boss coming out -  very embarrassing

sounds like a pay rise if you did catch him going  in (as you where walking past)