Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG's - Cumming during a punt?  (Read 9880 times)

bigmanbigman

Depending how long you are prepared to give r.o. for nothing happens quick thats for sure .

Offline ArtVandalay

Depending how long you are prepared to give r.o. for nothing happens quick thats for sure .

How do you define quick?
I've found with civvies and prossies alike that anything more than 10 minutes in a single go is pointless. After that either change tack or just get fucking.

bigmanbigman

Offline Dime

some of them actually do. I remember once I had an outcall to my flat and the WG brought her vibrator because she told me she loved to squirt. After we fucked she used it on her clutch for about 15 minutes, before eventually squirting all over my sheets; they were drenched. She was screaming at the top of her lungs and I remember pleading with her to be quiet out of concern neighbours might hear. She shouted "oh I can't and continued screaming. I was also pretty pissed off about the state of the sheets and bed linen which I had to wash and change when she left.

Offline miffy864

The bottom line is they are providing a service for us to get off on and empty our sacks. If they orgasm in the process its a bonus, if i orgasm its job done, at the end of the day its their job to make you feel like your the greatest lover in the world, faked or not and tbh in reality thats how most of the punts i have had have left me feeling.

midnightcowboy

I sometimes fake an orgasm just to see if they will fake one too :)

But seriously, I get so dissapointed when I hear a half hearted 'oh baby'. I would rather hear nothing - I am fucking them for me.

The way I see it is that if you are going to a prostitute to make yourself feel that you have satisfied a woman then you are on to a loser. The reality is that a pretty woman half your age is getting fucked far harder, and far longer, by some fit bloke her age.