Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate_43  (Read 1601 times)

Offline Lindberg

Hi all, I see External Link/Members Only is back in Coventry. Has anybody seen her lately as last time she was in Cov it seemed her place was a bit tricky to locate. I fancy visiting but don't want the hassle of looking too obvious trying to find it. Cheers

James999

I can't decide what's worse, her fake tits or her crap tatts  :thumbsdown:

Offline Lindberg

I can't decide what's worse, her fake tits or her crap tatts  :thumbsdown:

I love all that shit. :yahoo:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hi all, I see External Link/Members Only is back in Coventry. Has anybody seen her lately as last time she was in Cov it seemed her place was a bit tricky to locate. I fancy visiting but don't want the hassle of looking too obvious trying to find it. Cheers

She was previosly called Kaite 42, based in Nuneaton, then Hinckley, then moved to Leicester, then back to Hinckley. I have seen her and would recommend her. See the following thread for my report, and details about the AW group she was in. Couple of other regular members have also seen her.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23558.0

Diehard

I've seen her a few times. I saw her I think twice while she was in walls grave about a year or so ago and once over In Hinckley and all times she was fabulous, utter filth and everything we expect from hookers. Her lack of English was not an issue as it was just pure sex. No timewasting antics.

Sadly, I saw her again about three months ago but she is in serious decline. She always did smoke, but it seemed to me like the heavy smoking caught up with her, badly stained teeth and the reek of stale smoke one her and a really chesty cough.

The French kissing was still outstanding though however the worse part was the smell from down below. Really not pleasant and it killed the appointment for me as I couldn't get hard so ended up just snogging.

She may have improved since then of course, and maybe I caught her on a bad day. If she is like she was a year or so ago Id highly recommend but on my latest booking with her I would not recommend.

Offline Lindberg

Thanks for the replies lads. I knew she had a good rep but if she has gone into decline I might give her a miss.

Offline saf1976

Disappointing to hear she is on a decline.

Apart from the fags she was very sexy. I remember looking down while she was giving me great owo and seeing her toned legs and pussy lips. The oral was so good I kept thinking I was inside those pussy lips.