Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hollie Lycett, Cannock  (Read 3033 times)

Online Keithchegwin2017

Anybody ever seen Hollie Lycett in Cannock for a massage?

She advertises on fb.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Reppit

I’ve seen the advert but looks to legit
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 06:12:35 am by Reppit »

Online Jasonk71

Offline temptation

She puts cheap offers on Facebook but when you try to book she increases the price and asks for a deposit.

Offline temptation

No, the deposit / raised prices thing put me off.

Offline valiumdick

Gold Fish Lips Yuk think she does womens massage Basically :wacko:

Offline Reppit

No contact details and I’m reluctant to message on Facebook as they can then check my profile☹️

Offline RAJEC

Offline temptation

No contact details and I’m reluctant to message on Facebook as they can then check my profile☹️
There is a number on her Exquisite Beauty page.

Offline Cesc187

Tried to call the phone nunber on thr ad but nobody has answered for past two days.

Anyone actually been yet? Bit further afield for me but she does look good.

May book in next week if no1 does beforehand

Offline curry

Have not been but she made it very clear no HR was on offer and wanted £60 a hour. I think she is geared more towards the female beauty side of things. Desperate times call for desperate measures etc

Offline Cesc187

Tried to book hollie but not had no luck.

Even called/txt the number but nothing back. Drawn to her as she looks hot, anyone else had any joy?

Offline antony8821

she is actually a friend of my wife, As far as i know she doesnt do what we would like her to. I would be interested if she did and id happily risk my shitty marriage for a go on her, she has an incredible bum and legs.

Offline Cesc187

Surely you would be the best oersonyto try, if she likes you and shes single, you may find yourself a nice side chick lol

Online Keithchegwin2017

Haha that's a risk worth taking lol