Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Katie xxx - Edinburgh B&S  (Read 810 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7278463) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Charlie Richdson

Thai Katie xxx  - Edinburgh

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only   

Fancied the look of this one, fired a text, comms were not that great, managed to get myself a slot for 1 hour, £120, no extras were mentioned at this stage

Got the location, flat in Dumbiedykes,, there is 3 flats in the same street that been used by WGs, this time it was the one at the bottom

Was kept outside of a 15 minutes, then was told shes ready, walked in and fuck me, the girl who opened the door isn't 21 or anything near 21, way older than that and she tiny as fuck, and got flat body, no ass no boobs, nothing like what the photos suggest, said to her sorry babe you are to small for me, I need to leave she had no problem, reopen the door and off I go.

I am aware that she got quite few positives on here and that's what made me go to see her, I believe that the profile either changed hands or maybe is used by multiple girl at the same. Got unlucky maybe and was offered the older less attractive one this time.

Best to avoid this one.