Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GorgeousBetty_ Glasgow  (Read 3054 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7687537) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Glesgaboy

External Link/Members Only

Recent meeting
30 mins £90

Comms - easy by text on the day

Location and venue - rented flat near the area formerly known as Patrick's Market, also used by some other Polish Girls over the years.  Decent place (once you get buzzed in), discreet, clean and quiet.

The girl - better than her pics.  Profile said 26 yo size 6.  I reckon nearer 30 and 8/10....but that's splitting hairs.  She is FAF.  Petite figure and a great (natural I think?) pair.
A natural beauty look with lovely eyes, a cute smile (not the pumped lips suggested in the photo) and shoulder length shiny brown hair.

She was giggly and chatty and put me at ease fast.

Services - lip kissing only per profile.  Then she dropped down to her knees for owo.  I was delivered very well with the technique of a civvy rather than a ho.
Only one action of bobbing back and forth, but some nice licking of the shaft and baws.  Some nice eye contact too

She took a licking well and responded with some nice moans and her shaved pussy soon became wet.  She enjoyed some gentle fingering too.

We then moved onto bagging up for mish, doggy, and then cg to finish - all with some great eye contact from Betty, which made it feel like real GFE sex rather than that dirty commercial version (lol)

I came, we cuddled and after a wee chat and a shower I left with a wiggle in my walk . :music:

I would recommend her highly and will see her again for sure. :hi:

Offline Glesgaboy

Could someone kindly link this review to her prev reviews on this now closed profile
External Link/Members Only
Thanks  :hi:

Offline Topkat

Nice one Glesga, haven’t noticed this lady before…..
Love Polish girls but the lack of FK is making me hesitate, in my experience Polish girls are normally full on with DFK.
Great review though.
TK

Offline Problem Child

Cheers for the review dude , was she formerly known as gorgeous babydoll?
Think I had her in my hl, had some comms, but never got anything arranged.

Online Stevencox

Definitely is her, looks better than before IMO.